Which Coach gave AU their #1 vote?

AUTiger03

Which Coach gave AU their #1 vote?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coach gave AU their #1 vote?

• Steve Spurrier, South Carolina
    • Dan Mullen, Mississippi State
    • Bobby Petrino, Arkansas
    • Nick Saban, Alabama
    • Tommy Tuberville, Texas Tech

I'm gonna say Dan Mullen. I don't even know why but it just seems like he would give it to us

his documented man-crush on Cam? :dunno: That's why I put him on here.

For the record, I too have a man-crush on Cam. Might even be a regular crush. :bow:

I say D Mullen and has anyone thought where MSU would be had they got CN? hmmmmmm They do have a decent defense. I think they would be where we are right now, maybe not as strong, but pretty dang good because of Cam himself. What say you?

I say D Mullen and has anyone thought where MSU would be had they got CN? hmmmmmm They do have a decent defense. I think they would be where we are right now, maybe not as strong, but pretty dang good because of Cam himself. What say you?

I've thought of this often. MSU would be undefeated , except maybe a loss (MAYBE) to LSU. There's a lot of credit due to AU's O-line and WR core, as well as the constant run threat by our tailbacks, but still his impact to any team including ours is pretty amazing.

I've thought of this often. MSU would be undefeated , except maybe a loss (MAYBE) to LSU. There's a lot of credit due to AU's O-line and WR core, as well as the constant run threat by our tailbacks, but still his impact to any team including ours is pretty amazing.

Yes I agree I know its not just Cam he even expresses that as he should. Our O line is great and when you have the receiver corp we do and some very capable running backs that is what makes our team special, but I can't help but think MSU becomes a force because of Cam. They are 5-2 without him I think they may have beat us and come close in LSU game. Its obviously specualtion because our O would be used in a different manner with Trotter at the helm. We would still be good in my opinion.

I really think that it would be "none of the above" outta those choices, but I'm gonna say Spurrier. I could totally see him voting us to scorn and taunt his team for sucking this past Saturday.

As you can see by the results, the only person whom it couldn't be is Petrino. He's probably still fuming from their lost Saturday.

Thier fans are still mad!!! wow!

So WHO was it ?

This thread was started, so give us an ANSWeR ! THX

BTW - WHY doesn't EACH and EVERY FBS HC get a vote ?! They should! It would be the fairest way and more interesting. Spurrier always puts Duke in somewhere in the preseason poll even when they were coming off a winless season!) Over 100 vote in the Harris Poll let all 120 HCs vote !! (even though we all know they don't actually vote, Phil Snow did AU's for years until he retired from Ch.12-WSFA and the AU Review show, he just showed it to coach to clear it!)

I'm not sure why every coach doesn't get a vote, but I can tell you why you will never know who voted. The Coaches votes are anonymous for every week except the last, so you will never know

I think it was between $aban and Darth Visor. Both have something to gain from it but I think Spurrier might realy believe it. He is an a$$ but like it out not he is honest.

$aban prob put the turds as #1

Archived