CAM to be on College Gameday Final

Jwalker9

Did ya'll just hear what Holtz just said about Oregon?! He said "Oregon may give up a ton of yards, but their defense makes plays when they need to."

I cant stand how stupid ESPN is. This is exactly what AU does, but to ESPN, we just have a crappy defense even though we are almost exactly like Oregon except with a much better schedule.

Did ya'll just hear what Holtz just said about Oregon?! He said "Oregon may give up a ton of yards, but their defense makes plays when they need to."

I cant stand how stupid ESPN is. This is exactly what AU does, but to ESPN, we just have a crappy defense even though we are almost exactly like Oregon except with a much better schedule.

LOL...yes I did and the Host said to remember that because Oregon scores so fast it puts a lot of pressure on their D...Hypocrisy knows no bounds for these folks.

yeah its really frustrating that everyone has already made up their mind about our defense.  I wonder if Herb will even bother to watch our game before he goes on the BCS standings release tomorrow night and sing praises for Boise State!  We had a good game tonight, and I think its looking more and more like we will be 11-0 going into the Iron Bowl.

Anybody think we will pick up first place votes in the polls tomorrow?

yeah its really frustrating that everyone has already made up their mind about our defense.  I wonder if Herb will even bother to watch our game before he goes on the BCS standings release tomorrow night and sing praises for Boise State!  We had a good game tonight, and I think its looking more and more like we will be 11-0 going into the Iron Bowl.

Anybody think we will pick up first place votes in the polls tomorrow?

I would bet money that he didn't watch the AU game. Musburger said during the broadcast that he had not seen AU and Newton play today, but wondered what kind of big plays AU put up. If he didn't see it, I doubt Heby saw any of it either.

Archived