Tell me if I'm wrong

BPI

but we may be worried a little too much about Cams situation. Not to downplay it or anything, but we have an enormous SEC game this weekend against the Dawgs ( who have beaten us four years straight BTW ), and everyone is consumed about the latest take from some jackleg journalist about Cam. Folks , I for one am confident enough  in our administration who admitted him to believe he is eligable. Keep in mind that the Chiz sat down an excellent linebacker in Craig Stephens ( at a position we are thin at ) because of unacceptable behavior.

Until something with some merit comes across the media, I for one am not giving it the time of day. Again , not to belittle the situation, but good grief, the horse is beat slap to death.

You are wrong!!!  None of us should sleep a wink until Auburn has completed its season with a resounding win in Glendale.  Then we must sit on the edge of our seats until after NSD waiting for the other shoe to drop.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

but we may be worried a little too much about Cams situation. Not to downplay it or anything, but we have an enormous SEC game this weekend against the Dawgs ( who have beaten us four years straight BTW ), and everyone is consumed about the latest take from some jackleg journalist about Cam. Folks , I for one am confident enough  in our administration who admitted him to believe he is eligable. Keep in mind that the Chiz sat down an excellent linebacker in Craig Stephens ( at a position we are thin at ) because of unacceptable behavior.

Until something with some merit comes across the media, I for one am not giving it the time of day. Again , not to belittle the situation, but good grief, the horse is beat slap to death.

I can promise you, Jordan Hare Stadium will be rocking on Saturday. Again, Jordan Hare Stadium will be rocking on Saturday.

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it, but a lot of Auburn fans hang on every word the media spits about it...Even though this is the same media that started this Bull Hockey.

If something did indeed happen, then the damage is already done ( and BTW I don't think anything happened). So , why give a rip ? Let our Tigers whip every team they play, and the chips fall where they may ....

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it, but a lot of Auburn fans hang on every word the media spits about it...Even though this is the same media that started this Bull Hockey.

If something did indeed happen, then the damage is already done ( and BTW I don't think anything happened). So , why give a rip ? Let our Tigers whip every team they play, and the chips fall where they may ....

I agree. The Media makes it sound worse

Archived