Darvin Adams

WarAmericanEagle

After last season I thought we would lose him to the draft this year if he had near as many TD receptions or yards. However, with him not being the only go to guy this year, I think he will now come back for his senior year. I know this is looking to far ahead, but I was wondering what you guys thought about that.

He should come back for his Senior season...

I agree and I hope he comes back for his Senior season.  ;)

Yeah with AJ Green, Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffrey, and Greg Childs, looking like they will go to the NFL.

Jeffrey's a sophomore.  Yeah, I know; it terrifies me too.

At any rate, we will have a better passing game overall next year and I can't see Darvin going pro with several juniors coming out early and Darvin just not having the season he needed to have to get his stock up.  Of course, a team that really wants a very solid possession type receiver might get him to come out early.

Yeah with AJ Green, Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffrey, and Greg Childs, looking like they will go to the NFL.

Jeffrey's a sophomore.  Yeah, I know; it terrifies me too.

^^This^^

I think there's a chance Darvin leaves this year. He has 3 little girls, 2 twins that he's gotta support.

The $$ to wait and have another great year is too much...if he goes now, he will get buried in the avalanche of WR's coming out this year! Difference between 3 or 4 rounds worth, I believe!

I hope they all come back.  I honestly do not like talking about these things as we still have 2 more games to go.

How great would it be if Cam, Nick, nor Darvin went.  WOW.

Archived