Kerry's Favorable Rating

AU Tailgating Rules

Dubya didn't even make the list!!!  :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

Thats weaker than puppy piss al. If it works for you, though..... :rolleyes:

Did he make the list or not??? A simple "No sir he did not" will suffice.

Common sense should have told you that if GWB's rate was lower they would have talked about it. They obviously just threw in a few other names to help everyone gauge just how piss poor kerry's rating is.

They probably didn't include GWB's rating because kerry's is so low it is a story all by itself.

Like I said, weaker than puppy pi$$. :roll:

Any further rebuttal????????????

i think bush isn't ahead enough to suit people like TA because people like TA are too closeminded to consider voting for him regardless of what he's done or not done while in office.

for some people, like TA evidently, it's ABB, as the poll showed.

people, like TA evidently, say to themselves,

His policies have been great for all Americans...hell, the whole world. He's ridding the world of "evildoers." He's built two beacons of freedom for all to see. The mere thought of him looking any country's way makes them drop their nukes in an instant. He has done a stellar job.
, yet they're still so blinded by partisan hatred that they would never consider voting for him because there's an "R" next to his name.

hopefully, there will be enough reasonable and openminded people out there to overcome the closeminded ABBers like TA and his ilk.

<<let me just add here that i really hate using the word, "ilk". i used it here solely because i don't like it :rolleyes: >>

oh yeah... *grin*

:P

ct

Who did closeminded, partisan, unreasonable, Bush-hating TA vote for in 2000, mastermind?

i think bush isn't ahead enough to suit people like TA because people like TA are too closeminded to consider voting for him regardless of what he's done or not done while in office.

His policies have been great for all Americans...hell, the whole world. He's ridding the world of "evildoers." He's built two beacons of freedom for all to see. The mere thought of him looking any country's way makes them drop their nukes in an instant. He has done a stellar job.
, yet they're still so blinded by partisan hatred that they would never consider voting for him because there's an "R" next to his name.

hopefully, there will be enough reasonable and openminded people out there to overcome the closeminded ABBers like TA and his ilk.

<<let me just add here that i really hate using the word, "ilk". i used it here solely because i don't like it :rolleyes: >>

oh yeah... *grin*

ct

Who did closeminded, partisan, unreasonable, Bush-hating TA vote for in 2000, mastermind?

i have no idea and fail to see the answer as relevant to the discussion at hand, unless somehow you managed to internalize the generalization.... :poke:

lemme guess anyway though:

howard dean?

i have no idea and fail to see the answer as relevant to the discussion at hand, unless somehow you managed to internalize the generalization....  :poke:

lemme guess anyway though:

howard dean?

Well, ct, it would be very hard not to internalize the generalization when you were quoting me and referred to me five times!

My answer is relevant to the post you made (which was what I was responding to) because you said:

I voted for Bush in 2000. I'm not sure how that qualifies me as having partisan hatred, being closeminded or never considering voting for someone because there was an "R" next to their name.

Since then, Bush has failed miserably in my estimation and doesn't deserve my vote again. I can readily think of very few people that would be less deserving of my vote. Maybe that makes me an "ABBer." However, if that's what I am, I think it's worth remembering that I fully supported him early on and only became an "ABBer" as a result of Bush's failings, not because of partisan hatred or whatever term you want to use to casually dismiss those who disagree with him and want him back in Texas where he belongs.

I don't think there are so many ideological zealots as there are those, like me, who see nothing good coming from four more years of Bush. I also think it speaks very poorly of him to have so many people who would almost literally vote for anybody but Bush.

Well, ct, it would be very hard not to internalize the generalization when you were quoting me and referred to me five times!

ok, al, i take it back. you're right. you're one of the most openminded closeminded people i know. [JUST JOKING!]

i just hope that, if kerry wins, it doesn't become a 'be careful of what you hoped for' scenario.

while you dread/fear/_____ another 4 years of W, i'm astonished at the candidate the dems have put forth. while i'm not one 'voting against' a candidate, i know there are several...indeed a large percentage according to the poll numbers. i feel for those who are genuinely dead set against W and looking at their alternative. ABB is as valid a reason to vote for someone as any other, i guess, but it would have been nice if the "A" had been someone better, IMO.

ct

Archived