Auburn Baseball Pre-season Ranking

Sweet! That's awesome. I know it's still early, but who's gonna be there for opening day? Feb. 18th against none other than Arky State, the same team we played on opening day in football  :laugh: . You know I'll be there. I can't wait

Sweet! That's awesome. I know it's still early, but who's gonna be there for opening day? Feb. 18th against none other than Arky State, the same team we played on opening day in football  :laugh: . You know I'll be there. I can't wait

I'll be sittin right there with ya.

I won't get to head down until later in the season, but I am definitely planning to spend a couple of weekends at Plainsman Park. It's hard to work it out with my son's schedule, but he wants to go too, so we'll make it happen somehow.

:wareagle:

• 2 weeks later...

De Ja Vu all over again.

• 3 weeks later...

De Ja Vu all over again.

hopefully it'll be de ja vu all the way down to the seemingly divine national championship.  :yay:

Guest midnight

i wont be there opening weekend   likely, but if i am it'll be the uab game , i might be down for the arizona state series, im definetly gonna be there for the arkansas series, i'll be at the vandy or ole mis series dont know which yet, , if im at the georgia series it'll probably be on friday or saturday, because that sunday is mothers day, and i  would like to be there for the alabama series but i dont know

• 3 weeks later...

Archived