*Cameron Newton news*

tigerswde1345162832

Congrats to Cam...well deserved.  However, isn't this the same AP that snubbed CGC for Coach of the Year?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Speaking of Coach Chizik, he takes a team which was picked to finish middle of the pack in the SEC West. They run the table in the conference, and put an industrial strength drubbing on USCE in the SECCG, and now has them playing in the BCSCG, all of this done in his second year. Chip Kelly. and I'm not knocking his credentials, but he takes a UO team which was supposed to challenge for the PAC-10 title and they do undefeated. So how do the so-called experts come to the conclusion  Kelly is more deserving than Chizik? Just a little venting on my part.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I think the mainstream press seem to think that it is all Guss Malzahn and Cam Newton and nobody else matters. Oregons coordinators are who again? that is why Chip Kelly won.

I think the mainstream press seem to think that it is all Guss Malzahn and Cam Newton and nobody else matters. Oregons coordinators are who again? that is why Chip Kelly won.

My thoughts exactly.  The O line, the running backs, the WR's, the defense, the special teams; according to the media and the bammers, they simply do not exist!

A chain is as strong as it's weakest link, not it's strongest.  We would not be enjoying this ride without the entire Auburn team!

:wareagle:

Congrats to Cam...well deserved.  However, isn't this the same AP that snubbed CGC for Coach of the Year?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dont worry after January 10th CGC will have ring on his finger that proves who the best coach is.

congrats on the awards cam....I agree tired of hearing AU is a one man team...I guess Cam should have all the awards if he caught his own passes, blocked and run, kicked field goals, kick returns ,etc..Whiny bama fans

:believe::we:

Archived