One Month until Auburn baseball!

It's hard to believe but we are just one short month away from the start of 2011 Auburn baseball at Plainsman Park.  While there's a lot of big bats to replace, there is no doubt that Coach Pawlowski and his staff will have the team ready to go come February 18th.

As always, Plainsman Parking Lot is a great place to find out a ton of info about the team and the upcoming season.  http://auppl.blogspot.com/

War Eagle!!

'Counting down the days till baseball season.  I'm glad you love going to games like I do, Fish.  I have sat there by myself on many occasions (I know, I'm a loser) when my wife couldn't be there or ST was unable to make it.  :laugh:

WDE!!!

It's hard to believe but we are just one short month away from the start of 2011 Auburn baseball at Plainsman Park.  While there's a lot of big bats to replace, there is no doubt that Coach Pawlowski and his staff will have the team ready to go come February 18th.

As always, Plainsman Parking Lot is a great place to find out a ton of info about the team and the upcoming season.  http://auppl.blogspot.com/

War Eagle!!

Batter up!!!

'Counting down the days till baseball season.  I'm glad you love going to games like I do, Fish.  I have sat there by myself on many occasions (I know, I'm a loser) when my wife couldn't be there or ST was unable to make it.   :laugh:

WDE!!!

I've done the same thing. A bunch of people do actually. It's the most fun you can have by yourself...  :laugh:

I have too, so we're all losers  :laugh: Looks like that won't be happening anymore

HAHA!  Yeah, just about the only times I may not be able to make it are when my wife has to work late and I have the little one to myself.  I don't think I'm ready to take her to sporting events (or anywhere in public for that matter) w/o her mother being with me.

I'll meet ya'll up there if you want... but I promise to yell at the ump as loud as I can.  And the basic rule of baseball games is sit close to the Diamond Dolls. I knew a few last year. I'm hoping they're in it again.

I played baseball with Andrew Morris in high school, who figures to be the Friday night starter. I'm telling yall, watch out for this guy. He has a chance to be a dominant force this year. Throwing 2 no-hitters in JUCO is no joke. The kid is the real deal, and if he keeps his head on straight, he's got the stuff to dominate

That's good to hear Always! Auburn sure did need a strong starter for Friday nights. It was definitely a weak spot last season. Being at Auburn should help him stay focused, because Coach P is excellent.

I'm getting excited now!!! :wareagle::believe:

I played baseball with Andrew Morris in high school, who figures to be the Friday night starter. I'm telling yall, watch out for this guy. He has a chance to be a dominant force this year. Throwing 2 no-hitters in JUCO is no joke. The kid is the real deal, and if he keeps his head on straight, he's got the stuff to dominate

Agree on Andrew. He appears to be the real deal. Looking forward to seeing him this spring at AU.

I am planning to come down for the Virginia game...just wish they coordinated times a little better between baseball and basketball....baseball at 1 pm and basketball at 3 pm vs. Vandy..... I like the two-fers , but would like to catch all of each game. Distance keeps me from coming down often to games, but I do enjoy it when I am able to get there and bring my youngest son!

Archived