Kerry's Failure to Comprehend

DKW 86

Link

This guy got it right on so many levels I just had to pass this one on. It makes sense to me on why so many now say we will be in Iraq for a long time, we have to be in Iraq or the Terrorists will be here. They seek only a target rich environment. They have no scruples, morals, nor humanity.

9/11 did change the World. Bush Administration knows it. Putin now knows it and has adopted the Pre-Emptive Bush Doctrine of "Get the ******** First."

Everyone read this.

Kerry’s Failure

By Gordon Bloyer (09/18/04)

A major moment happened in Russia. Al Qaeda-led terrorists killed women and children and now the Russians understand the War on Terrorists. They are now going to follow the ''Bush Doctrine'' and go after the terrorists wherever they are, otherwise know as ''pre-emptive strikes.'' This war has no borders. The enemy has no country. Russia has figured it out, so why can’t CBS, NBC, CNN, ABC, and John Kerry?

The war against Iraq ended a long time ago. The war taking place in Iraq now, is a world war against terrorists that are aided by leftover elements of Saddam Hussein. If we left Iraq tomorrow, those killers would just come after us in Afghanistan or here at home. When John Kerry and his willing accomplices in the media talk about an exit strategy, it just proves that they have no idea of the scope of the war we are engaged in.

The exit strategy in Iraq is simple. We want to leave a country that will not aid or participate in terrorism. There is NO exit strategy in the war against the terrorists. There is no place from which to exit. They will come after us in our homes, schools, and our work places. There is nowhere to hide. That is why we HAVE to take it to them.

John Kerry’s failure to understand, is very dangerous. The idea that we are creating more terrorists by our presence in Iraq is silly. Can you imagine how many more terrorists we will create if we cut and run? The idea that they can defeat us would spread like wildfire throughout the Middle East. More recruits were gained when Spain gave in to the terrorist bombing. Weakness breeds terrorists.

Kerry says that we are spending two hundred billion dollars on Iraq. Wrong again. We are spending that money on ourselves. We are spending it to protect ourselves from the kind of attacks that are taking place in Iraq and Russia. Our soldiers are not dying FOR Iraq, they are dying to protect us from the kind of people in Iraq. We are going to be taking casualties for years too come, and many of them will not be soldiers.

Senator Kerry says we should spend the two hundred billion dollars on health care, schools and other domestic concerns. He should ask the parents of the dead children in Russia if they want the government to spend money on the schools or would they be happier if they had spent money to stop the terrorists that killed their children? What good is my health care, social security, medicare, schools and job programs if I have to be afraid of terrorists?

Kerry and his willing accomplices in the media are trying to undermine the will of the American people by claiming the casualties in Iraq are wasted and that the number of deaths is so high that we should give up. The enemy is willing to send thousands to commit suicide just to make us retreat. We are supposed to quit over the loss of one thousand brave soldiers? I am glad we did not have that kind of leadership in the Civil War, World War I, World War II, or any of the other ''just wars'' that we have fought for our liberty. (HOW UNFORTUNATELY TRUE.) :yes:

We are at a turning point in our history. We can follow people who don't understand the threat, or we can follow the leaders that know the danger. We are facing dangers from within. The major media outlets are doing everything that they can to distort the kind of war we are fighting. The New York Times is on the verge of treason. Howard Dean, Al Gore, and Jimmy Carter are delusional.

John Kerry doesn’t know what he thinks. We must make the right decision in November.

Archived