Getting Ahead of Myself

au_weagle

Could the freshman class that came in 1 year ago today be the winningest (don't like that word) in AU history? The record was set by the 2007 seniors led by Brandon Cox with 43.

These guys have 14 already...29 to go, and they have 3 seasons to do it (those who get a redshirt of course).

That's 10 games a season. That seems realistic with the prgram Chizik is building up right? One more 13+ season (certainly expected by the coaches) leaves us only only 8 games a eason to win the other 2 years. I think we could blow that out of the water too, by 3 or 4.

Could the freshman class that came in 1 year ago today be the winningest (don't like that word) in AU history? The record was set by the 2007 seniors led by Brandon Cox with 43.

These guys have 14 already...29 to go, and they have 3 seasons to do it (those who get a redshirt of course).

That's 10 games a season. That seems realistic with the prgram Chizik is building up right? One more 13+ season (certainly expected by the coaches) leaves us only only 8 games a eason to win the other 2 years. I think we could blow that out of the water too, by 3 or 4.

they will go 14-0 the next 3 years and win 3 BCS titles finishing their college careers with a 56-0 record, 4 SEC titles, and 4 BCS National Titles  :thumbsup:    :laugh:

they will go 14-0 the next 3 years and win 3 BCS titles finishing their college careers with a 56-0 record, 4 SEC titles, and 4 BCS National Titles  :thumbsup:    :laugh:

You folks wanna see sunshine pumping?  Now that's sunshine pumping!!!  And I love it!!!

You folks wanna see sunshine pumping?  Now that's sunshine pumping!!!  And I love it!!!

I like the way you guys think.lol

Nothing wrong with thinking or talking ahead about the future of Auburn.

After two strong classes coming in, and Auburn continue to do this I see a bright future for Auburn.

:wedance:

Archived