I Need To Apologize

stryker

I guess I need to apologize to all the bama fans I laughed at last year when they were freaking out over us beating them by one spot in recruiting. I ridiculed them because they could not even enjoy their National Championship for worrying about what we were doing. I joked to as many Auburn fans as possible about thier insecurities, and how obvious it was that they were, in fact, the ones with "little brother syndrome". Now to my amazement I watch as so many Auburn fans are doing the same thing. It is making me sick to my stomac. I never thoght I would see the day Auburn fans would behave this way. If this is your attitude I truly wish you would change to the other side.

I, for one would not trade their class for ours. I certainly would not take their coaches over ours. Until now I would not have traded our fans for theirs. As Alexader the Great said to a young man also named Alexander, who was accused of cowardice in battle..."change your name, or changer your actions. You Auburn fans who are losing it over this I too say "change you name, or change your actions".

Good point.  Our recruiting class, despite losing a couple that I'm aware of to bama, is still upper echelon.  Moreover, Auburn has always gotten more out of its players than bama (and most other programs we play, too) has, that is, we make more out of the players we get so any perceived difference now is taken care of later.  And,...if we have a recruiting class this close on par with bama's, just imagine what we'll do with these players.  I wouldn't change our coaching staff for bama's down to the man, for nothing.  Sure, the better a player is the better, but this is no class to sneeze at and combined with our coaching staff should result in even more of the same,...excellent performance and outcomes (i.e., wins). 

Guest jojo1515

I guess I need to apologize to all the bama fans I laughed at last year when they were freaking out over us beating them by one spot in recruiting. I ridiculed them because they could not even enjoy their National Championship for worrying about what we were doing. I joked to as many Auburn fans as possible about thier insecurities, and how obvious it was that they were, in fact, the ones with "little brother syndrome". Now to my amazement I watch as so many Auburn fans are doing the same thing. It is making me sick to my stomac. I never thoght I would see the day Auburn fans would behave this way. If this is your attitude I truly wish you would change to the other side.

I, for one would not trade their class for ours. I certainly would not take their coaches over ours.. Until now I would not have traded our fans for theirsAs Alexader the Great said to a young man also named Alexander, who was accused of cowardice in battle..."change your name, or changer your actions. You Auburn fans who are losing it over this I too say "change you name, or change your actions".

wow, no true Auburn fan could ever say that and and mean it...Yes people are overreacting, but c'mon now :zapbama:

I, for one would not trade their class for ours. I certainly would not take their coaches over ours.. Until now I would not have traded our fans for theirsAs Alexader the Great said to a young man also named Alexander, who was accused of cowardice in battle..."change your name, or changer your actions. You Auburn fans who are losing it over this I too say "change you name, or change your actions".

wow, no true Auburn fan could ever say that and and mean it...Yes people are overreacting, but c'mon now :zapbama:

^This^    :zapbama:

Archived