Updated: Woodruff-Peaches scandal scorecard as of 9 PM on 4/17/11

auburn123

this tr story has been bounced around for a while. were they trying to be incognito in killen? if not it seems like a risky deal. who is the coach?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this tr story has been bounced around for a while. were they trying to be incognito in killen? if not it seems like a risky deal. who is the coach?

More like the witness protection program. Nobody would look for someone in killen.

Wasn't it Trent Richardson that said something to the like of "I'd like to thank bama for all they have done for me and my family"?

The checking should go all the way back to Trent Richardson since his mother and sister had to move from Pensacola so the Fl. fans would not see them driving the different cars they were dirving after his signing with Bama. The powers that be moved them to Killen, Al. (Brooks school district) A house was rented from the family member of a high school (at Brooks) who had coached a former Brooks H.S. player who played for Bama and is now strength coach. They were moved rather abruptly from the Killen,Al. area when one of Trent's sister's kid got into trouble at school and was receiving too much publicity. Reportedly, they moved near Atlanta. This can be verified at the Lauderdale County Superintendent's Office (maybe an assiatant if the super doesn't have the time)  If they are still driving these vehicles then it would be easy to take a picture of the plates with Vin # on the dash. It cost only $3.00 to do a history report. There are records of them living in Killen and being enrolled in Brooks middle school.

If AU folks know this about the recruiting of Trent Richardson, does anyone know if this has been officially reported to the NCAA? I remember his recruitment was between Bama and Florida, so if they moved his family out of FL so the FL fans wouldn't see the mother and sister driving around in new autos, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that FL would make an official complaint to the NCAA (unless FL under Meyer had stuff they didn't want exposed as well)? Didn't I read in a previous post in another thread about Richardson that the family was moved out of the north Alabama area because a family member got in trouble at the school this person was attending and it turned out the principal or vice-principat was an AU fan and were worried that this would be reported? I mean, how in the world is this being done without the NCAA noticing?

The checking should go all the way back to Trent Richardson since his mother and sister had to move from Pensacola so the Fl. fans would not see them driving the different cars they were dirving after his signing with Bama. The powers that be moved them to Killen, Al. (Brooks school district) A house was rented from the family member of a high school (at Brooks) who had coached a former Brooks H.S. player who played for Bama and is now strength coach. They were moved rather abruptly from the Killen,Al. area when one of Trent's sister's kid got into trouble at school and was receiving too much publicity. Reportedly, they moved near Atlanta. This can be verified at the Lauderdale County Superintendent's Office (maybe an assiatant if the super doesn't have the time)  If they are still driving these vehicles then it would be easy to take a picture of the plates with Vin # on the dash. It cost only $3.00 to do a history report. There are records of them living in Killen and being enrolled in Brooks middle school.

If AU folks know this about the recruiting of Trent Richardson, does anyone know if this has been officially reported to the NCAA? I remember his recruitment was between Bama and Florida, so if they moved his family out of FL so the FL fans wouldn't see the mother and sister driving around in new autos, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that FL would make an official complaint to the NCAA (unless FL under Meyer had stuff they didn't want exposed as well)? Didn't I read in a previous post in another thread about Richardson that the family was moved out of the north Alabama area because a family member got in trouble at the school this person was attending and it turned out the principal or vice-principat was an AU fan and were worried that this would be reported? I mean, how in the world is this being done without the NCAA noticing?

Because, Auburn doesn't fight back enough for them to notice. The NCAA is interested in public appearance. Auburn keeps quiet and does nothing to retaliate. This thing Jeff Lee is the first story that has come out in a while that's big time against UA. If the story can catch fire, you'll see the NCAA looking into it.

Archived