Auburn vs UGA Game 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrews is thrown out at the plate after a McElroy 1B, not sure if it was a close play or not.  Second player we've had thrown out at home tonight.  Heading to the 10th, nervous about this one.

Nice motivation for Georgia. We need to prove this is OUR HOUSE ! It looks like if GA scores 1 run this may be over. Come on Tigers !

War Eagle !

We are playing with matches. I think the winner tonight gains a huge mental advantage in this series.

uh oh...yeah, I think the one that wins tonite wins the series. If we don't pull this out...not a good start to the weekend...and the UAt series is looking tougher.

I don't see us getting 2 runs with all the men we left on base tonight, but hope I am wrong. Come on boys !

War Eagle !

War Eagle what a win.  Took us on a roller coaster there Tigers, but the better team won tonight in my opinion.  Great pitching, solid defense.  Maybe a couple of base running errors, but we gotta hit the ball better.  Our lineup is missing Andrews and no one seems to be hot.  Great win anyways, puts us in good shape to take the series.

Sorry guys didn't mean to abandon y'all.  Computer froze up.  Caldwell wins the game for the Tigers.  2 rbi single.  Auburn wins 4-3.

Thanks so much kb ! That is huge !

War Eagle !

Archived