Auburn Clinches SEC Tournament Birth! UPDATED WITH OPPONENT AND TIME

We need a win tomorrow and then make some noise in the SEC tourney. I am not positive we get into the Series with just a .500 SEC record. The West in baseball is like the East was in football. That may really hurt us come NCAA tourney time IMO.

I read on some other sites that AU should have been seeded 7 and be playing Arkansas and SEC apparently not following the usual tie-breaker scheme.        Would be a big advantage for AU to NOT get USCe in the first game.

Anyone know what the facts are? 

I'm afraid we won't be making a regional. I just don't see us winning a game in Hoover. It will take a minor miracle to beat S. Car., and our next game...who knows?

You would think having something on the line would motivate these guys, but that clearly wasn't the case against the worst team in the SEC and in midweek games.

Call me a pessimist if you want. I really don't care. But we'll see what happens I guess. War Eagle!

I have no problem playing USC...it's time to put up or shut up for this baseball team what with all their inconsistency this season... :banghead:

Archived