Season of Our Dreams by Van Allen Plexico & John Ringer

I just finished reading this book, it is GREAT...This book does not rehash each game, it talks about what was going on around each game, the week and days before each game.  I felt myself re-living the season, as I read their thoughts about each upcoming game....I now have to go back and watch the season over again!

WAR EAGLE!

2010 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Agreed.  We forget over time what we were thinking in between games and leading up to kickoff week to week.  This book brought it all back.  These guys are pretty funny, too.

Yeah, I tried to order the book on Amazon, but the computer got the order wrong.  Instead of getting a book by Van Allen Plexico, I got the Plaxico Burress autobiographical guide, "No, That's Not a Handgun in My Pants -- I'm Just Happy To See You."

Yeah, I tried to order the book on Amazon, but the computer got the order wrong.  Instead of getting a book by Van Allen Plexico, I got the Plaxico Burress autobiographical guide, "No, That's Not a Handgun in My Pants -- I'm Just Happy To See You."

:laugh:  :bow:  :laugh:

Agreed.  We forget over time what we were thinking in between games and leading up to kickoff week to week.  This book brought it all back.  These guys are pretty funny, too.

yes, I really could relate when they compared winning it all to Wile E Coyote catching the Road Runner after 53 years, the Coyote held up the Road Runner, looked at us, and asked "...now what do I do with him?" "...but don't worry, we'll figure it out, we have a year to reign and the rest of our lives to savor it..."

Archived