Matt Stinchcomb

bigtiger95

Did anyone notice his black and red glasses on bspnu yesterday? He was commenting on the job Chizik has done as the head coach. He said after the first year of Auburn's struggles it looked like another Tommy Tubberville and tony franklin situation. I was like what offense did you watch in 09. What a complete tool. Do not listen to anything this thuga grad has to say about Auburn!

I heard him say that. I will say though, as a whole, he gives an honest and fair opinion when I listen to him. Sure, he will always be a UGA dawg at heart, but I would much rather listen to what he has to say as opposed to a Jesse Palmer or an Andre Ware. Certainly more than that other UGA homer schlabach(sp).

I heard him say that. I will say though, as a whole, he gives an honest and fair opinion when I listen to him. Sure, he will always be a UGA dawg at heart, but I would much rather listen to what he has to say as opposed to a Jesse Palmer or an Andre Ware. Certainly more than that other UGA homer schlabach(sp).

Don't forget David Pollack!  He makes me want to  :pcprobs: my TV!  WDE! 

Don't forget David Pollack!  He makes me want to  :pcprobs: my TV!  WDE! 

Dang!!!! How could I have forgotten about that dawgs behind. Nice call!!!

Archived