Did Jeff Lee fall up some stairs?

AUnCullman

I haven't seen any tweets, article's, or reference's in a long time.  After the Brent Calloway stories, its almost like he has vanished.

Anybody know whats up?

He posts on Rivals a good bit.  He has been strangely quiet regarding the Calloway stuff.  Considering how aggressively he went after that topic and stopped short of playing his trump card, you'd have to think someone hushed him up for one reason or another.  He does work for Rivals, who is owned by Yahoo, who has a senior sports writer working up a "10" article....hmmmm.

He posts on Rivals a good bit.  He has been strangely quiet regarding the Calloway stuff.  Considering how aggressively he went after that topic and stopped short of playing his trump card, you'd have to think someone hushed him up for one reason or another.  He does work for Rivals, who is owned by Yahoo, who has a senior sports writer working up a "10" article....hmmmm.

Well now....that's a very interesting connection there.

I'll add a little fuel to the fire.  Dan Wetsel of Yahoo was on 104.5 The Zone a couple of hours ago; he was being interviewed by Clay Travis, a good friend.  CT was trying to get Wetzel to back him up, and he wasn't going there at all, taking the high road of "this is done at every college in America."  I was thinking at the time he was hedging, because of the infamous "10" story.

"10" as in a scale from 1 to 10.  Charles Robinson, a SR writer from Yahoo Sports, has been dropping hints for a few months that he is working on a college football scandal that will be a "10" and he stated it will be a perennial top 10 national powerhouse.  He has been hinting along the way about who will be the topic of this article, everyone pretty much agrees it will be an SEC school (the Mississippi schools are safe, as is Arky) or possibly Texas.  Updykes think it's us (honored that they now consider us a perennial top 10 powerhouse and not just their little brother, or just some cow college)...we of course think UAT is the focus.

Did I miss anything? 

No, that pretty much brings me into the 21st century. Here's to it not being us, yes?

"10" as in a scale from 1 to 10.  Charles Robinson, a SR writer from Yahoo Sports, has been dropping hints for a few months that he is working on a college football scandal that will be a "10" and he stated it will be a perennial top 10 national powerhouse.  He has been hinting along the way about who will be the topic of this article, everyone pretty much agrees it will be an SEC school (the Mississippi schools are safe, as is Arky) or possibly Texas.  Updykes think it's us (honored that they now consider us a perennial top 10 powerhouse and not just their little brother, or just some cow college)...we of course think UAT is the focus.

Did I miss anything? 

I still think LSU might be a possibility also.... :dunno:

I'll add a little fuel to the fire.  Dan Wetsel of Yahoo was on 104.5 The Zone a couple of hours ago; he was being interviewed by Clay Travis, a good friend.  CT was trying to get Wetzel to back him up, and he wasn't going there at all, taking the high road of "this is done at every college in America."  I was thinking at the time he was hedging, because of the infamous "10" story.

Any hint of when the "10" story will actually be released?

I believe it will be LSU, Miles was squirming a little when asked about the sanctions and Lyles during his ESPN interview last week. 

If it was LSU or Auburn I think it would've been out by now. Also to be a 10 I'm thinking the school might already be on probation.....just my opinion.

j. lee was on the calloway scandal tooth and nails.....then he just disappeared.....my guess,and it is only a guess with a lot of thought behind it,is that lee was on to something that yahoo had discovered.....he would have not gone silent without a reason  and that reason was he was told to back off the story.....see,about a year ago,someone wrote charles robinson with some evidence,rigiht out of the newspaper,that kinda' shed some light on some rather unusual things at the cpstone that involved welfare mothers with no jobs moving into nice homes in various parts of alabama....a players mother being railroaded in a credit card fraud trial where she admitted that she had been given the card because her son played football at the crapstain.....statements by various players,one thanking them for all that alabama had done for him and his family (see above).....grade changes,complete with emails from the "packet"...... and of course,fishing trips,laptops,ect...the 10 has to be about the updykes.....it adds up

j. lee was on the calloway scandal tooth and nails.....then he just disappeared.....my guess,and it is only a guess with a lot of thought behind it,is that lee was on to something that yahoo had discovered.....he would have not gone silent without a reason  and that reason was he was told to back off the story.....see,about a year ago,someone wrote charles robinson with some evidence,rigiht out of the newspaper,that kinda' shed some light on some rather unusual things at the cpstone that involved welfare mothers with no jobs moving into nice homes in various parts of alabama....a players mother being railroaded in a credit card fraud trial where she admitted that she had been given the card because her son played football at the crapstain.....statements by various players,one thanking them for all that alabama had done for him and his family (see above).....grade changes,complete with emails from the "packet"...... and of course,fishing trips,laptops,ect...the 10 has to be about the updykes.....it adds up

There's no way... If that were true it wouldn't be a "10" it would be a "15". It would end it for bama.

There's no way... If that were true it wouldn't be a "10" it would be a "15". It would end it for bama.

yep

Interesting stuff....we'll here's the thing if you want to make a story of bammers cheating ways all you need is about 5 websites that will provide more than enough evidence to prove your story

Was the "10" verified to be about an SEC team.  I've heard that some of the stuff about to come out about UNC is pretty bad -- bad enough for the coach and AD to resign a month before the season.

Was the "10" verified to be about an SEC team.  I've heard that some of the stuff about to come out about UNC is pretty bad -- bad enough for the coach and AD to resign a month before the season.

Yea. I assume UNC is bad to have both the HC and AD out right before fall camp.

The Y! guy said he also had a 7 or 8 as well. He rated the tOSU thing an 8. So it's possible UNC has something coming out as well. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part(the 10 being bama).

I heard speculation that the 6-7 story was about Oregon which I think is a story that CR broke.  UNC is not a top 10 in football, and basketball doesn't really need to cheat.  The Oregon/Willie thing is also related to LSU so I think if there was more dirt on LSU it would have broke at the same time.  That leaves us or Updyke U....  I'll take unbridled arrogance for $1000 Alex.

IMO JLee disappeared because he shot his mouth off about BC and then couldn't back it up. He was embarrassed.   :-[  :-[

Either this, or the opposite, on to the "10" story beforehand, and Yahoo didn't want it broken.  Time will tell, but I hope it's the latter! WDE! 

IMO JLee disappeared because he shot his mouth off about BC and then couldn't back it up. He was embarrassed.   :-[  :-[

nope

Archived