Charles Robinson tweet from yesterday

WDE1986

CharlesRobinson Charles Robinson

Tweeps. Other people (writers, oddsmakers, etc.) have no idea what we're working on. Remember: Loudest person in the room knows the least.

http://twitter.com/#!/CharlesRobinson

Take from it what you will. I think it is a clear shot at Sheridan and possibly Finebaum too. Don't know if he is also trying to say that the August "10" will be about bama or not.

What do you guys think?

Think it was a shot at Sheridan, but not pointing a finger anywhere in terms of who the story may be about.

Yea, it could be interpreted to say that HE has something big on Auburn and they just THINK they do. But I think Auburn was cleared of the August "10" a while ago. That's why I threw the bammer thing in there. Plus, I don't like Alabama very much anyway...

Think it was a shot at Sheridan, but not pointing a finger anywhere in terms of who the story may be about.

Yea, it could be interpreted to say that HE has something big on Auburn and they just THINK they do. But I think Auburn was cleared of the August "10" a while ago. That's why I threw the bammer thing in there. Plus, I don't like Alabama very much anyway...

^^^And who does?^^^  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Ok guys, just had to do it.  Thought about starting a new thread, but this will work.  IT IS NOW AUGUST!!!  Hottest, driest month of the year, but also when:  Yahoo comes out with their "10" story, fall practice starts, predictions abound;  Dear Lord, forgive me, but I love August!!

Archived