True Blue: Mississippi State Game??

They want us to wear Blue for an 11AM game?? Who's idea was this? It should have been the Florida game! Blue is too hot for an early game like this!

Maybe they should have made this a White out game!!??  Is it too late to change?? Wear White to the MSU game and Blue to the Florida game!!

But nobody ask me!

WAR EAGLE! 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

They want us to wear Blue for an 11AM game?? Who's idea was this? It should have been the Florida game!  Sorry, but I will be supporting the Tigers in my National Championship ORANGE....Blue is too hot for an early game like this!

Maybe they should have made this a White out game!!??  Is it too late to change?? Wear White to the MSU game and Blue to the Florida game!!

But nobody ask me!

I think you support the team with whatever the team decides...So BLUE it is

They want us to wear Blue for an 11AM game?? Who's idea was this? It should have been the Florida game!  Sorry, but I will be supporting the Tigers in my National Championship ORANGE....Blue is too hot for an early game like this!

But nobody ask me!

I think you support the team with whatever the team decides...So BLUE it is

But blue is not in my color wheel!  :dunno: :-\ :tease:

Wait...did somebody mention blue helmets and pants yet?  :-X  :-X

Because, if not, that's what I'm hearing...  :-X  :laugh:

ummmm

Im going to wear whatever Chizik wants us to wear.

but thats just me.

Yep, that 's the way it works!  Support the team, no matter what.

I always wear blue, have for 20 years with the exception of like 2 AAAO games.  Blue is not hotter, quit your whining.  I'm paraphrasing the Pat Dye quote:  Our colors are Blue with orange trim, not the other way around.

I always wear blue, have for 20 years with the exception of like 2 AAAO games.  Blue is not hotter, quit your whining.  I'm paraphrasing the Pat Dye quote:  Our colors are Blue with orange trim, not the other way around.

Blue IS hotter in the sun...and I'm not whining just stating a fact. 

Paraphrasing Coach Chizik when ask if he was going to ask the fans to continue to wear Orange, he said, Isn't Orange one of Auburn's colors??

Wear what Coach Chiz and company ask us to wear. This team is going to need big time support in this game. We are young, impressionable, and Miss State is good!!

[shameless plug] this game is a great opportunity to wear one of the navy Cam Newton jerseys I'm selling [/shameless plug]  ;)

I'm "All In" for blue...always have been.  Tubs push for orange just never took hold in my closet....think I have one orange shirt that I can break out for emergencies.    GO BIG BLUE !  :thumbsup:

Blue works just FINE for me! It means I get to wear my "lucky" All In T-shirt that I got last year. I've worn it every game since I've gotten it and we haven't lost yet. ;)

Blue works just FINE for me! It means I get to wear my "lucky" All In T-shirt that I got last year. I've worn it every game since I've gotten it and we haven't lost yet. ;)

I did the same thing with my All In shirt I got last year. Wore it to every game, and we never lost.

Is this really a two page post about someone complaining about us being asked to wear our colors to the game?  Really?  I only have one question to the original poster, What color are our boys going to be wearing in the field?  You know, the same ones who have sacrificed through two a days in August and will be playing their hearts out on that day for the Auburn Tigers. You know what, I will "sacrifice" and be wearing our school colors to support our team on this day.  You wear your white shirt and you can fit in with the MSU pugs.

Sorry if my post came off harsh.

They want us to wear Blue for an 11AM game?? Who's idea was this? It should have been the Florida game! Blue is too hot for an early game like this!

But nobody ask me!

Just wear blue. Be a team player. Trust me its going to be hot no matter what you wear.

Nope, I'm wearing white. Of course, it'll be an AU shirt, but white none the less. :)

Archived