Barbara Dooley asked not to appear on PFBN by...

yeaauburn

Derek asked that she not do a repeat of last year.  "Gee, Mom, did you have to tell everyone that story ?" kinda thing I guess.  Sometimes she tended to air the family laundry and he was usually the one discussed.  Not good for image of an SEC coach.

WDE !!!

Derek asked that she not do a repeat of last year.  "Gee, Mom, did you have to tell everyone that story ?" kinda thing I guess.  Sometimes she tended to air the family laundry and he was usually the one discussed.  Not good for image of an SEC coach.

WDE !!!

I don't blame Derek one bit.  Who in their right mind wants their Mom on the radio anyway?  Seriously, I'd die a thousand deaths if I turned on the radio and heard my mother shooting the breeze with freaking Pawl Finebalm.

WDE !!!

I don't blame Derek one bit.  Who in their right mind wants their Mom on the radio anyway?  Seriously, I'd die a thousand deaths if I turned on the radio and heard my mother shooting the breeze with freaking Pawl Finebalm.

Good heavens, ain't that the truth!!!!!!

WDE !!!

You'll never know how bad that is...just sayin.  Unfortunately, I do... :'(

WDE !!!

Now you gotta tell it all  ;D

My Mom would be a hoot on the radio...She could throw so much bull**** out there no one would know which way was up ;-P

WDE !!!

Do tell WarBird.  ;)

My Mom would be a hoot on the radio...She could throw so much bull$**t out there no one would know which way was up ;-P

My mama is 81 years old. She'd take PF by his elephant-sized ears and kick him in the arse until his nose bleeds! :laugh:

My Mom would be a hoot on the radio...She could throw so much bull$**t out there no one would know which way was up ;-P

that is what mrs dooley did too. i couldnt listen to that segment. derek was very justified to ask his mom to stop. paul would rake him over the coals all week and then his mom would come on and giggle like a teenager for an hour then he would rake both of them over. she appearantly didnt listen when she wasnt on.

that is what mrs dooley did too. i couldnt listen to that segment. derek was very justified to ask his mom to stop. paul would rake him over the coals all week and then his mom would come on and giggle like a teenager for an hour then he would rake both of them over. she appearantly didnt listen when she wasnt on.

AMEN to that!!!!

She was either the most clueless person or the most non confrontational person ever. 

its clueless. once when she told paul that her neice was married to Bobo(uga oc) he said i hope they have a good savings account, implying he would certainly be fired. she snapped on him pretty good and he backed off untill she hung up. she obviously does not know what is being said. anyway she is not entertaining at all. i like bill oliver, donavan, coach dye, stallings, herbstriet, all the football people and dr. leemack. the rest of the hoopla gets old but i know how to change the channel.

Archived