On a positive note.

Sig Sauer

I just have to believe CBVG is a huge plus for us in the final push toward NSD. Seems obvious.

This article has some pretty good information about CSL from a Michigan alum.

http://atlanta.sbnation.com/2012/1/26/2736116/scott-loeffler-and-creeping-sabanization

Once again it looks like CGC got the right man.

Pretty good info -- though not sure I agree with the article that KF won't fit with CSL's scheme. CSL sounds like he's going to take what we have and come up with something that fits the personnel.

Future is bright.

:we:

I would imagine that Loeffler will run a lot of bootlegs w/ KF to get the ball to Lutzie in the flat or hit somebody over the middle. Just because he isn't running the spread necessarily doesnt mean we can't move him around when he's throwing.

I would imagine that Loeffler will run a lot of bootlegs w/ KF to get the ball to Lutzie in the flat or hit somebody over the middle. Just because he isn't running the spread necessarily doesnt mean we can't move him around when he's throwing.

agree, having an extremly mobile qb is never a bad thing.its only bad if the so called qb can not throw and in my opinion thats not a qb thats a reciever.

Pretty good info -- though not sure I agree with the article that KF won't fit with CSL's scheme. CSL sounds like he's going to take what we have and come up with something that fits the personnel.

Future is bright.

I don't think we have to worry about that either. KF was not ready last year, but I don't remember too many freshmen setting the SEC on fire. Mobility is a plus every time.

I think we should see more of Garrett Harper.  He and Kiehl played together and we should give him a shot.  The blocked punt was also an added bonus.

I think we should see more of Garrett Harper.  He and Kiehl played together and we should give him a shot.  The blocked punt was also an added bonus.

Garrett isn't at Auburn anymore. He transfered to SMU, my friend is a walk on and was pretty good friends with him. I thought he was gonna contribute next year too tho fwiw

Garrett isn't at Auburn anymore. He transfered to SMU, my friend is a walk on and was pretty good friends with him. I thought he was gonna contribute next year too tho fwiw

I haven't heard that one. When did he transfer? He played in the bowl game. His dad never told me he transferred.

I haven't heard that one. When did he transfer? He played in the bowl game. His dad never told me he transferred.

He never came back to Auburn for the Spring. Not sure when exactly but he started SMU this semester.

If true that's too bad but perhaps he had a better chance for a scholarship at SMU....and it's much closer to his home.  He probably came thinking he could get a scholly but Chiz is pretty tight about awarding them to walk-ons until their junior or senior years. 

"throwing accurately into small windows."  This was the the most important line in that article to me and what we were missing last year from the QB position.  But this appears to be SL's strong suit so I am expecting big things from our QBs this year.

Archived