Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Classic and Cassanova McKinzy

tigersauburn217

This cat looks like he could eat quite a few chicken sandwiches. Imagine how happy he'll be if CFA puts some sandwiches in the locker room.

I like the fact that our guys basically had their first practice at the Georgia Dome back on New Year's Eve, and it was very realistic with crowd noise and everything, though the scout team we played against wasn't all that tough . . LOL.

Seriously though, I expect McCalebb to tear up Clemson's D in this game. He's said he's always faster on the turf at the Dome and considering the last two times Auburn has played there, I tend to agree with him. I think we're pretty comfortable in that place.

Ryan

Good point about the "early" practice.......don't doubt for a second that OMac isn't faster on artificial turf.......BUT, at the same time some of those speedsters that Clemson has got will be faster as well.  I think (and believe) that we can win the game (we have enough experience returning, the "early" practice & and the element of surprise with a new OC) but it will still be a tough game.  Alot to do between now and then.....WDE!!

Yep no media bias there. Even if it is only crass people making fun of a kid's statement, I saw more than a few things on ESPNU's broadcast that could be fodder for humor. Think what you like, it makes me ask why Cass.

Plus I don't blame him at all for not choosing Clemson, Dumbo being the first reason but there are many others.

I don't find it funny.

The kid made a joke and now it getting ripped by the local and national media. Lot's of classless things being said about Cass. >:(

I'm also disturbed at how he's getting dragged through the mud.  ESPN just mentioned it and started laughing at him.  As long as he does what he needs to do off the field, he will be our next great linebacker.  You can count on that.  Dude is a beast, he's going to have those morons at ESPN kissing his butt in a few years.

Just heard the actual sound clip on the radio and he really only mentioned CFA at AU when referencing the differences in the two campuses and reasons he liked AU better. It was just a brief reference and also mentioned how convenient and close everything was at AU. Much ado about nothing.

I don't find it funny.

The kid made a joke and now it getting ripped by the local and national media. Lot's of classless things being said about Cass. >:(

I'm also disturbed at how he's getting dragged through the mud.  ESPN just mentioned it and started laughing at him.  As long as he does what he needs to do off the field, he will be our next great linebacker.  You can count on that.  Dude is a beast, he's going to have those morons at ESPN kissing his butt in a few years.

:hellyeah:

I'm with you Cassanova. I like Chick-fil-A too. I picj up something from there about twice a week. Every week because it's good and good for you.  :trampoline:

I'm with you Cassanova. I like Chick-fil-A too. I picj up something from there about twice a week. Every week because it's good and good for you.  :trampoline:

I work there in high school and I eat probably 5 or 6 times a week there.

I don't find it funny.

The kid made a joke and now is getting ripped by the local and national media. Lot's of classless things being said about Cass. >:(

Get over it. If the kid didn't care he wouldn't have made it public.... Why you mad BRO?

Archived