Magic Number is 4.

Unless I'm reading the standings wrong, our magic number for the SEC Tournament is 4 for both Tennessee and Bama. Any combo of their losses and our wins over the next 2 weekends that equals 4 means we finish ahead of them and are guaranteed at-worst the #10 seed.

We finish @ Ark and vs. UF.

UT finishes @ Ole Miss and vs. Ark.

Bama finishes @ UK and vs. UGA.

And if you have free time, checkout the team stats on the SEC website. I was shocked to see how many offensive categories we either lead or are near the top of. If we just had average defense to go with it, this season would look totally different.

Hope we can put together 2 really good weeks of baseball and head into post season with some momentum.

I just don't have a lot of confidence in the program as a whole right now. We'll be lucky to get one win in each of these upcoming series, and I could definitely see us missing out on Hoover, which would be a meltdown of epic proportions.

I hope I'm wrong, but unfortunately, this team and coaching staff have proven all the prognosticators right so far.

I just don't have a lot of confidence in the program as a whole right now. We'll be lucky to get one win in each of these upcoming series, and I could definitely see us missing out on Hoover, which would be a meltdown of epic proportions.

I hope I'm wrong, but unfortunately, this team and coaching staff have proven all the prognosticators right so far.

Your wrong......what prognosticators those who said we would finished last....their wrong too

Your wrong......what prognosticators those who said we would finished last....their wrong too

You're* :)

You're* :)

they're* :)

We may be leading the SEC in a lot of offensive categories but the most "offensive" to me are the number of caught stealings, picked off baserunners, and overall poor baserunning that have cost us many games this season.

Baserunning is a FUNDAMENTAL part of the game.

We may be leading the SEC in a lot of offensive categories but the most "offensive" to me are the number of caught stealings, picked off baserunners, and overall poor baserunning that have cost us many games this season.

I have to wonder why a team that's the best hitting in the SEC is trying to steal bases when they should be expecting a hit to advance them?

I have to wonder why a team that's the best hitting in the SEC is trying to steal bases when they should be expecting a hit to advance them?

It's just pawloski way of playing the game, he's a small ball guy, always trying to get the advantage in any situation, but it's a double edged sword when doing that and sometimes we telegraph our intents and run ourselves into outs trying for that extra base.

Archived