A rare article defending Auburn

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Lars Anderson was one of the writers who had a realistic view of the Cam ordeal. He kept a level handed writing approach throughout the whole neverending situation. Actually demanding proof of accusations. Shocker huh?Believe it or not, the man teaches some journalism classes at uat.

Lars Anderson was one of the writers who had a realistic view of the Cam ordeal. He kept a level handed writing approach throughout the whole neverending situation. Actually demanding proof of accusations. Shocker huh?Believe it or not, the man teaches some journalism classes at uat.

WOW - a writer from the uat faculty praising Auburn and Gene Chizik? 

I'm shocked to say the least.

I remember Lars getting a lot of flack from the Bammers because he was writing a fair article about Cam during the whole scandal. 

I remember Lars getting a lot of flack from the Bammers because he was writing a fair article about Cam during the whole scandal. 

And his is STILL employeed at uat and is alive & well and still writing unbiased/fair articles about our program and coaches?  Wonders never cease to amaze me.

• 2 weeks later...

the man teaches some journalism classes at uat.

Shut the front door!

Moments of lucidity can occur.   :laugh: 

He was truly one of the few who defended Cam.

Don't know if he defended Cam, but he certainly refused to crucify him without proof...got to give him props for that!

Archived