Post Game Press Conference

mom2kid

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had called him an idiot I would have been banned.

He's not a mod. He's just a guy(?) that patrols the board, looking for posters that he disagrees with, then harasses them.

A moderator's main duty is to maintain civility and adherence to the boards rules.

Actually I am a mod, but that doesn't mean I can't respond to threads and point out the idiocy. Post something intelligent and we can have a serious discussion. Post garbage and you get what you deserve.

Just watch a reply of the last 12 games. It will be the exact same thing.

I get the strangest feeling you are not an Auburn fan. Maybe it's your DP that makes me feel this way. I smell a gump of some sort!

HAHAHAHHAHA OK.... I am a Bama fan. You got me. GIVE ME A BREAK! You think since someone does not pump sunshine and call it like it is they are automatically Bama fans? PLEASE.........

I don't feel that way at all. I just find that people who constantly have nothing nice to say about Auburn usually aren't Auburn fans. The sack of cash doesn't help your argument one bit. If it smells like ish, it is probably ish.

Dude the avatar is the same one I use on other message boards. "Bagman Commeth" is cut off from the picture. I am not a damn Bama fan. I hate Bama more than anyone you will ever know. I am just a pissed off Auburn fan who is sick of excuses and ready for the team to play like they are capable. I am sick of sub par performances. I am sick of Auburn fans thinking what happened today (and every other year for the past 4 out of 5) is acceptable and thinking things are going to change. That is all.......

Gene Chizik says Clint Moseley's shoulder was good enough to play. He didn't

This statement solidifies who lost this game, the Auburn Offensive Coaching staff, PERIOD!

Would we have won with Moseley? We will never know, but at least we would be trying to change the horror on the field and stop putting everything on one guy who was obviously struggling not ready to play.

I agree. It looked like he was trying to teach Frasier a lesson- "either play better or you're going to embarrass yourself" When this game started to get away from Keihl, he should have put in Moseley. I've never seen a coach so stubborn.

I get the strangest feeling you are not an Auburn fan. Maybe it's your DP that makes me feel this way. I smell a gump of some sort!

HAHAHAHHAHA OK.... I am a Bama fan. You got me. GIVE ME A BREAK! You think since someone does not pump sunshine and call it like it is they are automatically Bama fans? PLEASE.........

I don't feel that way at all. I just find that people who constantly have nothing nice to say about Auburn usually aren't Auburn fans. The sack of cash doesn't help your argument one bit. If it smells like ish, it is probably ish.

There is not a whole lot of nice things to say about that pile of ish we all witnessed today.

While true, what does griping about it 5 hours after the game going to get accomplished? The people that matter will get it fixed. If not, the other different people that matter will do something about fixing it. Auburn will not stand for mediocrity. That has been proven time and time again.

This statement solidifies who lost this game, the Auburn Offensive Coaching staff, PERIOD!

Would we have won with Moseley? We will never know, but at least we would be trying to change the horror on the field and stop putting everything on one guy who was obviously struggling not ready to play.

Even better, Loeffler said that no thought was ever given to take Frazier out of the game.

Clint Mosely can't possibly be the answer. I saw him play enough last year to know that. When he goes in it will mean we have thrown the towel in on the season. Whether or not Loeffler thrives in the SEC, I think he unquestionably has enough knowledge and experience to determine who the starter should be.

He's not a mod. He's just a guy(?) that patrols the board, looking for posters that he disagrees with, then harasses them.

A moderator's main duty is to maintain civility and adherence to the boards rules.

Actually I am a mod, but that doesn't mean I can't respond to threads and point out the idiocy. Post something intelligent and we can have a serious discussion. Post garbage and you get what you deserve.

Officially, yes. In practice, no.

There is not a whole lot of nice things to say about that pile of ish we all witnessed today.

While true, what does griping about it 5 hours after the game going to get accomplished? The people that matter will get it fixed. If not, the other different people that matter will do something about fixing it. Auburn will not stand for mediocrity. That has been proven time and time again.

I have a problem with this. It pisses me off 5 hours after the game because I know nothing will change. Next week will be the same thing. Have you been watching the past 5 years? It is always going to change next week and it never does. I am sick of the excuses and am sick of waiting until "next week".

Even better, Loeffler said that no thought was ever given to take Frazier out of the game.

Clint Mosely can't possibly be the answer. I saw him play enough last year to know that. When he goes in it will mean we have thrown the towel in on the season. Whether or not Loeffler thrives in the SEC, I think he unquestionably has enough knowledge and experience to determine who the starter should be.

Do you honestly think he could have done worse? Clint would have had 6 turnovers???

That's funny coming from mr. 138 posts and I'm still waiting for that intelligent post from you. I'm not holding my breath..

This is a different O. Our last O needed a QB that was mobile. I don't think this O is as dependent on a mobile QB. I would have loved to see what Clint could have done today. That is nothing against Kiehl. I am not so sure that standing on the sideline and watching what the D is doing, for a few series, might help Kiehl out a little. Today, throwing him in the fire time and time again, could not have helped his confidence IMO.

Do you honestly think he could have done worse? Clint would have had 6 turnovers???

No, he and his lead galoshes would have only had 4 turnovers and been sacked 12 times.

I have a problem with this. It pisses me off 5 hours after the game because I know nothing will change. Next week will be the same thing. Have you been watching the past 5 years? It is always going to change next week and it never does. I am sick of the excuses and am sick of waiting until "next week".

I am hoping to see some improvement next week, and the week after, and the week after that. I can't predict the future. We have some serious problems that need to be fixed. I will wait until the end of the season to see where our program is then. Making mass changes, after two weeks into this season, will not happen. That I am sure of. What I am sure of, again, is that things will change if they have to. Also again, Auburn will not stand for mediocrity.

This is a different O. Our last O needed a QB that was mobile. I don't think this O is as dependent on a mobile QB. I would have loved to see what Clint could have done today. That is nothing against Kiehl. I am not so sure that standing on the sideline and watching what the D is doing, for a few series, might help Kiehl out a little. Today, throwing him in the fire time and time again, could not have helped his confidence IMO.

How many passes thrown behind the receiver before we see if we have a more accurate game QB? I saw Moseley play last year too, and I saw Frazier last year and this year. I'll take Moseley please.

There is no room for slow qb's in the SEC.

That's funny coming from mr. 138 posts and I'm still waiting for that intelligent post from you. I'm not holding my breath..

What does post count have to do with anything? More posts means you are smarter and a better Auburn fan? Too bad it doesn't make you a better mod.

He beat out Trotter, and he looked pretty good in the bowl game.

There is also no room for inaccurate QBs.

Everyone should have to present dental records (ie if they've ever seen a dentist) to prove he/she is not a bammer.

:roflol:

If there is one thing I've noticed in the Chizik years is that the team's shortcomings at the start will be the shortcomings at the end.

It that's true, THAT'S coaching .... Will have to think about this more.

He beat out Trotter? Really? Trotter melted down and he got a shot and failed and was replaced. I have nothing against Mosely but he was recruited as a back up and I pray he stays there. When he enters the game it will mean plan A has crashed and burned. We are paper thin at QB. It's Frazier or bust.

There is also no room for inaccurate QBs.

You can coach a qb to be more accurate.

He beat out Trotter? Really? Trotter melted down and he got a shot and failed and was replaced. I have nothing against Mosely but he was recruited as a back up and I pray he stays there. When he enters the game it will mean plan A has crashed and burned. We are paper thin at QB. It's Frazier or bust.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if we dont show out against ULM, we already bust lol.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if we dont show out against ULM, we already bust lol.

On the bright side, if we do, then we have some hope of beating Arkansas.

Archived