Who is going to the scrimmage on Saturday?

benjazz

Well it just ended. Our recruiting class is nothing but studs they all surprised me today they can all stroke it even Shaquille and Asauhn. It's going to be a great year!!

I need to quit reading on message boards. Shaq has a very decent jump shot. May not be too scary from 3 but he certainly has to be guarded from 18 in. I was impressed. Jordan is silky smooth.

Well it just ended. Our recruiting class is nothing but studs they all surprised me today they can all stroke it even Shaquille and Asauhn. It's going to be a great year!!

I need to quit reading on message boards. Shaq has a very decent jump shot. May not be too scary from 3 but he certainly has to be guarded from 18 in. I was impressed. Jordan is silky smooth.

Jordan Price I mean. Granger needs to gain weight big time, but he's very athletic.

I thought the crowd was decent. A couple of things occurred to me watching this scrimmage: 1) Numbers - I counted 16 players dressed out for the scrimmage. I'm sure some are practice players who will never step foot on the court in a real game, but compared to recent years, we have a much bigger roster, which has to be a good thing; 2) Swagger - Particularly amongst the newer guys like Shaq. Maybe Coach Barbee finally has the building blocks he needs to take a few steps forward.

Archived