Finebaum conspiracy theory

AUesquire

This is not a flame on Bama and not intended to start a 100 post "I hate Bama" thread, but Finebum had me rolling this afternoon. A guy calls in and says, "I was at the Bama game and there were others around me, not me of course, saying that there were a ton of penalties being called against Bama and it was probably because the SEC wanted Sly to win."

Finebaum said "As a matter of fact, I have a letter in my hand from the SEC commissioner directing the officials to make a ton of calls against Alabama so a big win over Bama would happen for Sly." :D

Fineburn referred to the delay of game call against Bama's defense saying, "If you noticed, that was a black official that made the call. And I also noticed that Johnny Cochran was the back judge, Al Sharpton was the side judge and Jesse Jackson did the opening coin toss." Neil Snickers then said "Yea, I saw a bottle of ripple on the sidelines."

Definite conspiracy against Bama. :lol::lol::lol:

Did you guys here the one guy who called in asking when Finebaum was going to finally stop talking about how Croom should be at UA and that he will never be the coach at UA? Finebaum interupted him and said, "you don't know what you're talking about" and hung up on him.

Piece of trash.

Archived