Tater Tot to coach Miami

True Blue in Ga

104.9 out of Anderson or Greenville SC stated today that the Tater was on a short list for the Miami job! :19: They were funny talking about his height and that he was on the list. They also were serious about him having a shot at the job. I don't think he has a shot at it but wish he would get the job so that he would leave us alone and let everyone see him flop.

:au:

104.9 out of Anderson or Greenville SC stated today that the Tater was on a short list for the Miami job! :19:    :au:

119892[/snapback]

That is just too funny. Tater is the perfect figure for the short list isn't he. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to say this one time, and I don't care what you say back...and I'm not going to read it...it's NOT a good thing to rag an Auburn Man...and i wish you'd stop. I don't care what he's done, said, or whatever...the more we say...the worse it is. So just let it go boys. :au: War Eagle....

I'm going to say this one time, and I don't care what you say back...and I'm not going to read it...it's NOT a good thing to rag an Auburn Man...and i wish you'd stop. I don't care what he's done, said, or whatever...the more we say...the worse it is. So just let it go boys.  :au: War Eagle....

120022[/snapback]

You are correct that it's not a good thing to rag an AUBURN MAN.

However, Tater was never an Auburn man, he was the Auburn coach. Huge difference.

Archived