Women vs. uat

WarTiger

Jacobs

Not this time. I do think Coach Flo is improving the team in her first year. It's a wait and see on recruiting though.

The SEC season is just barely underway...kinda early for the "fans" to quit on the team

Nobody has "quit in the team". Saying that pre-conference success and in-conference lack of success have been a constant isn't quitting on the team, it's making an accurate observation.

Coach Flo may well be the answer, but she'll have some heaving lifting to do in the recruiting area before we are once again in the top three or four in the SEC.

Jacobs

absolutely ridiculous. It seems you are one that always shows up AFTER a game and only to complain. Since that's all you do, why not just stay away?

The SEC season is just barely underway...kinda early for the "fans" to quit on the team

Nobody has "quit in the team". Saying that pre-conference success and in-conference lack of success have been a constant isn't quitting on the team, it's making an accurate observation.

Coach Flo may well be the answer, but she'll have some heaving lifting to do in the recruiting area before we are once again in the top three or four in the SEC.

I know it is her first year, but losing to UAT is a step backwards.Their program has been a disaster over the last few years. I could be wrong but I don't think we have lost to them in quite some time.

Archived