ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

LegalEagle

WAR EAGLE!!

I'm pumped. My biggest concern right now is how much bourbon to drink during THE GAME so I can still watch (and still remember) the UA/LSU game!!

Greene is the best, 'cept Campbell is better. Pollack is the best, 'cept Groves and McClover are better. I'm confused after reading all of the pre-game write-ups. Each team has better players than the other. UGA is 15-1 on the road but it's tough to beat AU at home. The argument there is that our home-field advantage is UGA's advantage. I'm thinking the spin-doctors of politics have found new employment now that the election is over.

Since there is no concensus on who the winner will be, I guess we'll just have to play the game to find out! Now, that's a novel idea! What if the National Championship was decided like that? Heaven forbid!

Remember when UGA attacked our player after he scored? I'm sure the pic is floatin' around on the net somewhere. Well, what if our eagle (accidentially after two weeks of training) swoops down, grabs that mutt by the head and flies him out to mid-field and drops him like a rock? Then maybe some of those Western and Northern writers and poll voters would take notice of us, huh? Hell, the way those puter polls are programmed, that could put us in first place even without winning the game!

The day is upon us. Stay alert. Put on all of your AU gear as you stare at the TV. Yell louder, the team will hear! Don't forget to be quiet when we have the snap. When we score let out a big ol' "TOUCHDOWN AUBURN," kiss the dog and send the wife for another cold one! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! ENJOY THE DAY!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE, HEY!

Archived