2014 4* DL/OL Charles Mosley (Tennessee signee)

ellitor

Brighton, TN (Brighton)

Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 357

Auburn offered on February 20th

Horton lead recruiter

Also has offers from Bama, UT, UGA, Vandy, & Ole Miss

Bama is considered the leader

Highlights

E, Thanks. That was a short highlight film. I hope and bet he has done motre than that. The kid is huge. The film actually says he is 6'7", and the profile says 6'4". That kind of size usually equates to OL, unless he is very quick.

E, Thanks. That was a short highlight film. I hope and bet he has done motre than that. The kid is huge. The film actually says he is 6'7", and the profile says 6'4". That kind of size usually equates to OL, unless he is very quick.

He is extremely qhick for a big man. Also there are highlights from each game if you scroll down.

I brought up our need for a few kids of this size recently and was quickly "shot down" by many. It is a difference maker when your kids weigh 50lbs more than the opposition does. If they can move you are dumb if you don't at least try for them. We had too many OL under or "right at" 300lbs. Those are big boys, sure. But sabear loves to look out and see his OL towering over the DL and Vice Versa. Like speed, you can't teach elite size. I know our OL have to be able to play fast. But why should sabear be the only one who gets to have his cake and eat it too?

This kid is a bammer fan and will be hard to steer him anywhere else. But you never know.

Sometimes kids go to a school because they were a fan. More often than not I feel, they end up at the school whose 2-Deep roster they become a fan of vs. their favorite as a child.

My kids go to to the same high school and it is amazing how many BAMA fans in this area. SABAN stopped in for a visit back in January.

My kids go to to the same high school and it is amazing how many BAMA fans in this area. SABAN stopped in for a visit back in January.

Had a big speaking engagement there a couple of weeks ago also.

Archived