tella

tomscha

wacker

copper

savage

austin

ebert

McCord pitching for Auburn.

Brown gets runners on first and second in the top of the 1st. Grounder to Ebert, tags the runner going to second and then throws to first to complete the double play and end the inning

Well WT...this has to be more fun than doing yesteday's basketball game.

BTW... I like the uniforms today...nice crisp look to them. I've just never gotten caught up in the orange....it was Go Big Blue back in the day and I'm still an AU Blue person.

Wacker gets a 1 out single, cooper draws a walk, runner on first and 2nd with 1 out. Savage rips one into the gap into left center for a double and plates two runs. 2-0 Auburn.

Brown gets a base runner in the top of the 3rd but is caught stealing...Auburn coming to bat bottom of 3rd...top of the order due up for Auburn. 2-0

Well WT...this has to be more fun than doing yesteday's basketball game.

BTW... I like the uniforms today...nice crisp look to them. I've just never gotten caught up in the orange....it was Go Big Blue back in the day and I'm still an AU Blue person.

Well, I'm definitely an Orange guy. It doesn't hurt that I'm a Philadelphia Flyers fan (also Orange) AND a Harley man, again with the Orange. lol.

Bottom 5th. Auburn started with a lead off double, ended up with runners on the corners then a single to right...scored a run. still runners on corners, no outs...3-0 Auburn.

Auburn plates another run on a fielders choice... Going to the top of the 6th. Auburn leads 4-0

Rocky McCord sets Brown down in order. McCord records his 7th strikeout. Wacker, Cooper and Savage due up for Auburn in bottom of 6th.

Auburn gets a couple runners on base in the 6th but doesn't score. 4-0 Auburn going to top of 7th.

Top of the 7th. Brown plates a run and has the bases loaded with 2 outs. McCord is done for the day. Pitched a great game and finished with 8 strikeouts. 4-1 Auburn. Carter is in to pitch for Auburn.

Bases loaded and 2 outs...a tough place for the reliever Carter.

Carter gets the final out. Brown leaves the bases loaded. Auburn leads 4-1 going to bottom of the 7th. Top of the order due up for Auburn.

Bottom 7th... Bergreen walks on 4 pitches. Glevenyak singles to right, Bergreen advanced to 3rd. Pitching change for Brown as Auburn has runners on the corners and no outs.

Glevenyak steals second, throw goes into right field, Bergreen scores, Glevenyak moves over to 3rd. Tella continues to bat. 5-1 Auburn.

Tella flys to center, Glevenyak tags and scores. 6-1 Auburn. Tomscha up for Auburn. Bases empty.

having a bit of trouble closing this one out.

Archived