Post on Soonernation.com or whatever it is

ezeskeezy

did u post that? :P

i tried to sign up but it said they banned my email addy:

war_eagle_57@hotmail.com

don't know whats up with that

that guy is getting it pretty hard. the funny thing is none of the okie fans have a real strong argument against him. they are just calling him an idiot and asking him oklahoma trivia.

everything anyone said was complete B.S. it's funny how people get so riled up and say anything that comes to mind. that would be a good psychology/sociology project for someone.

well i also tried my yahoo account and it wouldn't accept that either.

i know this is stupid but what does SOS mean? i have no idea

I haven't been banned yet...that I know of. I posted about 7-8 times today but kept it pretty vanilla. Those guys are in their own world, but I guess they'd think that about us if they lurked over here.

funny thing is, they think they have the best defense in the nation, because they named off all their big time players. I said, Auburn had the two best linebackers in the nation last year, one of the best defensive lines, and a hell of a secondary, yet they still lost soem games bad. They are definately in their own world. I hope and pray to God that we jump them for #2 in the BCS. Oh please Lord, help us.

funny thing is, they think they have the best defense in the nation, because they named off all their big time players.  I said, Auburn had the two best linebackers in the nation last year, one of the best defensive lines, and a hell of a secondary, yet they still lost soem games bad.  They are definately in their own world.  I hope and pray to God that we jump them for #2 in the BCS.  Oh please Lord, help us.

122677[/snapback]

hey lahoma, it was kind of hard to find who their athletic director was wasn't it. i tried looking on yahoo and kept getting university of central oklahoma.

Yeah it was, I had to type in oklahoma sooners athletic directer...hahaha...that guy got me on that one...lol

the best thing about it is the bammer fans on there bein all buddy buddy with the OK fans. they're givin them pointers on smack talk against us and stuff...its funny

Bammers and Okie are circle jerk partners. After UA lost to them last year, the bammers applauded the OU team as they were leaving the field. I was kidding my boss about it after it happened, and he said it was just one top rated program giving kudos to another.

I told him that was BS. Any fool doesn't applaud a team that just beat you. He then added it was because of the respect they had for each other. BS, BS, BS. That's all they know.

I signed up with my main ISP email address and had no problems. I only visited a few times. Their constant insults towards Auburn got to be too much. I like good natured bantering but they have progressed way passed that. And yes, the Bammers are snuggled up with the Okies over there. Another reason not to go.

Archived