Bo Jackson Story on tonight

Ranger12

By what I saw of it, it looked pretty good. I also will talk alot about what he has done since he has been out of the spotlight.

It was good, Bo's competitiveness character comes through. I had not heard the story before about him singling out and eyeing the 'Bama coach after the 23-22 over-the-top game; the one that told him if he went to Auburn he would lose to Bama for 4 years straight. That coach did as much to bring Auburn football back as Dye did. ;)

And I had not heard that the year he was hurt, he had already decided with his wife that he would retire that year anyway.

Yeah, it actually showed some things that I never knew about and I thought I knew quite a bit about Bo. I never knew that he ane his wife decided that he was in his last year of football anyway. I wonder why. He was still very young had just reached the top of his football career. Do you think he was already possibly thinking of a football injury hurting his baseball career because he realized he could play baseball longer then football?

Archived