Thanks to the Family That is Auburn University

Dyebama

I just want to say thanks to My AUBURN FAMILY... I took a friend to the Miss St Game this past Saturday. He was raised an FSU fan and pulls for Georgia

cause well he lives in GA... any way This was his first trip to Auburn... His First Real SEC Game... He was very surprised of how well he was treated

and how nice the people were that he would just go up to and start a conversation. he wanted an Auburn Shirt and Hat so took him to J&M and he found

Just what he wanted. I treated him to some Lemonade at u know where and proceeded to head to the stadium ... we went in on the west side but our seats

were on the East side upper deck....so the police were nice enough to let us cut through the student section so we could get to our seats. it was hard going against

the foot traffic but not one person was a jerk and was glad to let us through...He enjoyed the Pre Game Excitement with the eagle and all...Enjoyed the tail gate experience cause we stopped at several places just to watch the Bama Texas a&m game... and was offered seats and food....Thanks again to my AUBURN FAMILY... He had a

real good time and i do believe we have another Fan.... We bought tickets to go to the Ole Miss Game..... He LOVED THE AUBURN EXPERIENCE... Leaving the game

he noticed that not one person said one bad thing to a Miss St Fan.... no Drunks and that every body brought their kids to the game, he could tell that we are Family... and a

good place to bring a family for an outing..... War Eagle my Brothers and Sisters... and Thanks again for the things u know not what you do....

No drunks? Used to be you could catch a decent buzz just walking near the student section. ;)

Glad your friend had a good time

Yep so true.... been there done that my self... LOL it was a good weekend however... LOL

We are NOT what we say.....We ARE what we DO!.... I love Auburn for so many reasons....Thanks for the post!

We are NOT what we say.....We ARE what we DO!.... I love Auburn for so many reasons....Thanks for the post!

My late father would have loved this post! I do, too. War Eagle!

Glad your friend had a great time. One suggestion tho...........keep him away from AUBURN message boards. Wouldn't want to ruin his perception of the FAMILY. WAR EAGLE!!

Archived