Iowa St got screwwwwwwed

BamaGrad03

Did y'all see that hose job last night?

Even on the review you can clearly hear the whistle blow AFTER the Iowa St player started running the other way with the ball.

Texas is in deep doo doo. Iowa St lost to N Iowa. And Texas needed a half time hail mary and an early christmas present to get out of Ames with a W.

I thought so too. Was thinking that Mack might have been let go had that one got away from UT.

He is a goner anyway. The natives are restless down there. With what TAMU has done they are in danger of getting behind.

Also, the Texas WR that pulled that dirty knee hit on the Iowa State DB well after the play was over should have been ejected from the game immediately and suspended for the rest of the season! That was WAY beyond a personal foul call.

Edit: Here is the story and video:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/texas-longhorns-mike-davis-dirty-hit-on-iowa-state-100413

Also, the Texas WR that pulled that dirty knee hit on the Iowa State DB well after the play was over should have been ejected from the game immediately and suspended for the rest of the season! That was WAY beyond a personal foul call.

Calm down.

That's a lot less able to really hurt you compared to a targeting call.

Suspended for the season is going way too far.

I think he should have to sit for at least a game or two. That was ridiculous.

That was highway robbery, classic case right there! Feel for coach Rhodes and those players, damn shame when refs think they r bigger and more important than the players!!

See how this thread had NOTHING to do with Alabama? Example 9,486.

Why can't you urinate on one of the 15 other threads about Alabama? Wait...wait...are you in fact a 9 year old?

To be fair, Bama receives the exact same referee security blanket Texas had in last night's game.

Wait. Rivals sub-forum isn't just one big hate-on-bama thread? Weird... But I agree Texas had a lot of help last night. I suspect those Big 12 refs might be Mack Brown sympathizers.

Edit: Here is the story and video:

http://msn.foxsports...wa-state-100413

If Mack Brown had an ounce of class he would suspend his WR for at least a game for that dirty dirty shot. However, the last I saw he was actually defending his player for that.

Rhodes played not to lose when he had it 2nd & 1 on UT's 5 yard line with less than 4 minutes left and up by 3. After a 2 yard loss on 2nd down and an incomplete pass on 3rd down, Iowa State had to settle for a field goal. UT didn't even have to burn a timeout!

The no-call strip was a bad call. I thought the fumble on the next play crossed the goal line before the UT player recovered it? Wouldn't that be a touchback? He fumbled it forward, and was on the ground outside of the end zone but the ball clearly crossed the goal line as it was loose and he was in the motion of recovering it. I think I remember the rule being very complicated a la Devin O. in the 2005 UGA game.

Archived