Prayer request

WarTim

My buddy jaydubb121 had an auto accident this afternoon. He was on his way home for lunch. He met a car that was speeding on a small and very narrow "rural" bridge. It was either take the car head on or put himself in the "creek". He chose , and rightly so, the "creek".

I just returned from a brief visit to his home to check his status for the game.

He will suit up, but, I do not think we will get much playing time out of him. B)

Seriously, he has a rather large goose egg on top of his head. His neck is a bit "stiff" and I am certain he will be very sore in the morning. (He spent the better part of the afternoon in the Emergency room. That alone is enough to make anyone SICK! :) ) As he is enjoying some rather strong LEGAL drugs right now, I did not want to waste his time with trivial football talk. :D

My friend would probably laugh out loud if he knew that I was asking for prayers for him, BUT, I know that we serve a God that cares about each and everyone of us. Please pray for a swift recovery for my friend, and a very BIG :au: Man, Jaydubb121.

I am sure he will make every attempt to check in on the board Saturday before the game.

Thanks all......WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Prayers sent for Jaydubb121 for a speedy recovery. The best medicine in the world for him could be Caddy taking two handoffs and calling Bama in the morning. :au:

Terrible news! {But thanks for letting us know, WarTim.}

jaydubb,

Rest easy & a speedy recovery to ya'! I hope you can fully enjoy the game tomorrow without the need of any of your prescription drugs. :D

:au: WDE

I put in a word for you. "Up the creek" will now have a whole new meaning for you. Try and relax and enjoy the knots we are going to put on UA heads in just a few hours.

Archived