Meltdown at work

auburntiger1987

It never gets old going into work after a successful AU game. Now that there is only one game sitting in the way of the Tigers to ATL, the Bama "fans" are in full meltdown. WARRRR EAGLE! I'm just sitting back smiling, not worth any more.

It never gets old going into work after a successful AU game. Now that there is only one game sitting in the way of the Tigers to ATL, the Bama "fans" are in full meltdown. WARRRR EAGLE! I'm just sitting back smiling, not worth any more.

I agree, I have been having fun watching it, and instagating it all morning.

Had a client in session bust out with bama's gona destroy y'all and all that crap. I just laughed.

They sceerd, WE COMIN and they KNOW IT in that cold dead place inside where we have a heart and they have that hole left by a drunk who died many moons ago.

Gotta pace myself, getting hyped a little early :hellyeah:

I work with leg-humpers, they won't even talk to me about the game. I'm just sitting quietly with a huge grin on my face. Whiney babies...

I hope you get to enjoy the same thing in 2 weeks with the turd fans, fortunately, we have no updykes here.

I don't live in Alabama anymore, so I don't run into as many bammers as I used to. I spoke with my parents last night and their first comment was how strangely silent the bammer faithful has become.

I work with leg-humpers, they won't even talk to me about the game. I'm just sitting quietly with a huge grin on my face. Whiney babies...

I hope you get to enjoy the same thing in 2 weeks with the turd fans, fortunately, we have no updykes here.

Sure you do. The unwashed are there......Have you been to Walmart lately? :bananadance:

I agree, I have been having fun watching it, and instagating it all morning.

Stripe....this has nothing to do with this post but I just wanted to say that I enjoy watching your gif. of Sammie every time I read one of your posts. That is all......WDE!!!

It's going to be an interesting two weeks leading up to this one. As soon as the last whistle blows next Saturday it's all we will see, hear, and feel around this state. I'd love nothing more to blow their arse out but a made FG with 3 seconds left wouldn't hurt my feelings one dang bit. That said, we would be better off hitting them up for a 10 point loss. If we beat them by 1, it isn't out of possibility to see them back into the BCS title game if we were to lose the following week.

UAT has a real game to play in the place they don't like playing the most........

They also have a coach that is making noises through his agent about leaving......

Yeah, they are worried ;D

Thanks I love it too. It's the statement this team has made this year. It says we will not go down with out a fight and we are gonna kick your ass all at the same time.

UAT has a real game to play in the place they don't like playing the most........

They also have a coach that is making noises through his agent about leaving......

Yeah, they are worried ;D

And the NCAA is sniffin' around, just waiting for Satan to leave the premises.......

Archived