Tuberville Comments?

BigWhiskey91

he probably put one finger in the air and pointed to the bama side.... like in the old days...

He had a short interview on Sports Center Sun morning. Very complimentary of CGM, staff and team. Particularly about the players on the field for the last FG attempt, and the decision to put them there. Good stuff.

Does anyone know, if we get left out of the Championship game, is it possible for us to play Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl?

A lot of pundits have us in the Sugar Bowl against UCF, but if UCF drops its game to SMU next week, there will be a 3-way tie for AAC champ and its BCS berth. Has anyone followed the AAC closely enough to know who would win the tiebreakers?

It would certainly be an interesting story line, if not an interesting game.

Did anyone see his phone interview on sportscenter this morning? He said a lot of great things. Hopefully someone will find a link soon.

Does anyone know, if we get left out of the Championship game, is it possible for us to play Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl?

A lot of pundits have us in the Sugar Bowl against UCF, but if UCF drops its game to SMU next week, there will be a 3-way tie for AAC champ and its BCS berth. Has anyone followed the AAC closely enough to know who would win the tiebreakers?

It would certainly be an interesting story line, if not an interesting game.

It looks like UCF will be the other team in Nawlins.

Tubby has to temper his comments since he is coaching another team.

Wish Tubby's Bearcats all the best. They are 9-2 and meeting Louisville Thursday night for the Championsip. I will be tuning in cheering for CTT..

I'm sure that CTT puts his coach's vote with AU. Glad to hear him talk about Auburn like that. It speaks volumes that his son came back here to walk on and play for Gus.

I really hope CTT puts UL out of the running for any BCS games this thursday night. The game is at Cinncy.

They have some bad losses that cannot be explained, but are in it to win it against a Louisville team everyone forgot about. I need them to get that 10th win.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they beat Louisville and SMU pulls the upset against UCF, Cincy will get the AAC's automatic BCS bid. Would that change the AAC champ's bowl destination? As much as I hate the idea of Auburn playing Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl after the season we've had, it would be more fun than playing UCF.

They have some bad losses that cannot be explained, but are in it to win it against a Louisville team everyone forgot about. I need them to get that 10th win.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they beat Louisville and SMU pulls the upset against UCF, Cincy will get the AAC's automatic BCS bid. Would that change the AAC champ's bowl destination? As much as I hate the idea of Auburn playing Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl after the season we've had, it would be more fun than playing UCF.

What a storyline that would be.

I saw tubbs heading up Donahue towards the athletic complex after the game. I about gave myself whiplash thinking "was that really tubbs?" ...

Very cool interview. I also thought it was classy that he didn't publicly throw his support behind anyone other than fsu. He will let next week play out. If sparty wins then things will be easier ... If they lose ... I hope we can count on his first place vote!

Archived