Michigan state vs ohio state game thread (merged threads)

Plaric

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES.....YES.....YES... Great job Michigan State. Saved Ohio State the embarrassment of losing on an even bigger stage.

Didn't pick MSU but glad they won. This week has been terrible TDAU wise, but I'll take it.

Let the ESPN melt down begin all that wasted love for urban.........

It puts them in a really bad spot....Winston is not a likeable hero, so they will have to make nice to Auburn. Imagine that.

It puts them in a really bad spot....Winston is not a likeable hero, so they will have to make nice to Auburn. Imagine that.

So.....will the media hound JW about his legal problems ? There are lots of good questions if they want' to push it.

Sparty scored the 1st 17 points of the game and they finished it out by scoring the last 17 of the game. At 27-24 ball just outside of FG range with just over 7:30 minutes to go that stop on 4th down by Sparty was a thing of beauty and then to have them march 61 yards for the TD was even better.

Urban Cryor finally played a good team while at tOSU and look at the outcome.

Eat it Herbie.

So.....will the media hound JW about his legal problems ? There are lots of good questions if they want' to push it.

I bet there will be no humiliating interrogation at his Heisman ceremony like they did to Cam.

I bet there will be no humiliating interrogation at his Heisman ceremony like they did to Cam.

Probably so...and I won't be sad about that. If there was ever a case of bullying by the media, Cam's Heisman event was it....a bunch of media big-shots or wannabes jumping all over a college kid who could not defend himself and had to just smile and take it. It was reprehensible and I hope somewhere inside ESPN the management was ashamed of what they tried to do to Cam.

Probably so...and I won't be sad about that. If there was ever a case of bullying by the media, Cam's Heisman event was it....a bunch of media big-shots or wannabes jumping all over a college kid who could not defend himself and had to just smile and take it. It was reprehensible and I hope somewhere inside ESPN the management was ashamed of what they tried to do to Cam.

IIRC....the only person involved with the Heisman who was man enough and had the guts to speak out was Tony Dorsett. He was also very good to Cam during the actual ceremony. Tony was outraged.

It was a travesty.....what ESPN did to Cam during his Heisman ceremony. It still makes me sick.

Archived