Tailgate at Rose Bowl?

Tiger1992

I would like to know this because I just got myself tickets to the game and this will be my first Auburn game. :)

I would like to know this because I just got myself tickets to the game and this will be my first Auburn game. :)/>

If you go to the Rose Bowl Vizio BCS Game website and dig around you will see 2 that you could be interested in attending. There is one listed for the BCS #2 Tailgate (and #1 also) and there is the Vizio BCS Tailgate.

Try to google BCS Gameday activities and go to Tournement of Roses website and select Gameday Guide. Then select stadium overview. That is all I have found so far.

I am going to look and see if the California Auburn Alumni Club has anything going on as well.

Thanks for the info, I'll do that right now. I wonder if the Gameday crew will be there set up in the morning. I'm not part of the AU Alumuni, just a due hard AU fan from Canada looking to meet the AUFamily at it's finest !!

If it is like the 2010 BCSNC, there will be planned pep rallies and corporate sponsored tailgating. The one in Arizona seemed fairly well organized.

Anyone riding on one of the BCSbuses from Las Vegas? I think there are 18 buses going so far. I'm excited about riding to and from the game and getting to know some new Auburn folks. Anyone staying at the MGM? We're trying to decide what to do in Vegas...

Archived