Men vs. Boston College - Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Griffin takes the three and gets fouled. Shooting three at the free throw line... 1st good. 2nd good. 3rd good..auburn leads 56-38

Still in delay. Auburn is actually bringing in a entirely new backboard unit with shot clock attached. Major props to Auburn for having this contingency in place to make it happen. Never seen this before.

Still in delay. Auburn is actually bringing in a entirely new backboard unit with shot clock attached. Major props to Auburn for having this contingency in place to make it happen. Never seen this before.

Backboards rarely break these days... and never have I seen a new one brought in just bc of a clock

Color me shocked. Honestly haven't been following bball to much this year, but I guess we're starting to play a bit?

Not necessarily. Harrell is having a great game, shooting 60% or so from all over, as a team we're shooting 50% on 3's. They're shooting well *today. There hasn't been a lot of work done inside. Depends on how you look at it. If it's a win, I'll take it.. no complaints WDE.

Well it's nice to know we've got the spare equipment for a situation like this I suppose. I don't guess I've ever seen this happen before. Looks like we're almost ready to start again.

Ok. New backboard/rim assembly is in place. Shot clock is back up and we are ready to go again. 9:39 to play. Auburn leads 58-47. Boston College shooting free throws.

Oh, Shamsid-Deen with a nice drive and bucket, and got fouled. Missed the FT though...

Who's idea was it to have AU wear white and BC to wear off-white?

Oh, Shamsid-Deen with a nice drive and bucket, and got fouled. Missed the FT though...

Who's idea was it to have AU wear white and BC to wear off-white?

Add in the quality of the CSS broadcast and this game looks like roundball soup. Can barely tell what's what!

Archived