Oh My God

PChamp119

I just heard possibly the most disturbing news of the football season:

Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs Syracuse

SYRACUSE??!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

The Big East apperently has some sort of 4 way tiebreaker and SU wins the Big East if they end up defeating BC. No BCS Bowl committee will pick up a 6-5 SU and the Sugar Bowl gets the last and final pick - leaving them with SU...

I sure hope this new tiebreaker I just heard is untrue. Syracuse F'n blows. This would be the biggest blowout in BCS history.

Been there, done that. No need to replay that one.

Of course, THIS time the shoe would be on the other foot.

I thought Pitt would be in if BC loses? I wonder if this would open us up to going to the Fiesta' the SEC or Sugar Bowl letting us go play a team at least in the Top 25...

The 4 way tiebreaker in the Big East becomes a mini conference:

2 teams are 1-2 and the other 2 are 2-1 (SU and Pitt)

SU beat Pitt in the head-to-head

SU wins the conference

The bowl picks are Rose, Fiesta, Sugar - there are no necessary conference tie ins. Why would the Fiesta take a 6-5 SU team?

So you are saying the Fiesta would steal the ACC team; and the Sugar, the bowl Auburn is going to be stuck with, has the last choice, and Auburn gets screwed again this year!!???

How about this matchup for the ages:

Pittsburgh vs. Utah in the fiesta!!!!!

I see the big east losing its automatic bid in the offseason. 3 at large bids.

Syracuse will not go to the bcs!

How about this matchup for the ages:

Pittsburgh vs. Utah in the fiesta!!!!!

I see the big east losing its automatic bid in the offseason. 3 at large bids.

Syracuse will not go to the bcs!

126598[/snapback]

One thing is certain, not many people would watch that game. :no:

Yea, I think the ACC champ will go. The Sugar would definitely push for an ACC team because they'd travel better than Suckacuse. Va. Tech is playing incredible right now and they only have Miami left.

If Pitt beats South Florida, then they're in a BCS game...but it doesn't matter much because whoever the Big East rep is is going to be the last kid picked for the game.

They didn't ask me, but I think Virginia Tech should go to the Fiesta Bowl to play Pittsburgh and Utah should come to the Sugar to play AUBURN! :big:

I believe that we will play VA Tech, IF they beat Miami.

When was the last time Auburn ever got what it deserved?

Well, not to sound like Puntus, but we-the-fans did after blowing expectations up last season. The media and the fans put way to much pressure , way too fast on the program.

JMO, but I expect VaTech to beat Miami. UM's O-line is relatively awful compared to what they have been accustomed to. The team isn't playing with sound fundamentals , especially in the tackling department. Despite Hester, you still give the Special Teams advantage to Va Tech.

lsusackEddins.jpg

No way Cuse gets Sugar...

Winner of Va Tech vs Miami Dec 4th will be our opponent.

I'd like to see us play Va Tech...good defenses. Makes the offensive plays that much more exciting. I don't think Miami's defense could hang with us and I know our defense would give them fits.

Archived