Tough tight games

Plaric

Stoops just said that being in tough tight games several times this year played into them executing so well under pressure.......they were 16 point dogs to bama.....im hoping the same magic carries over to us on monday

Oklahoma was in bammers backfield all night long. The OK ends were jumping the snap count. Too bad bama did not try to vary the snap count. I'm am sure that Auburn will have some plays to burn FSU trying to time their rush. I am so glad that Big C went to bama, he was committing fouls all night long. Our offensive line is much much better than bamas and FSU.

Oklahoma was in bammers backfield all night long. The OK ends were jumping the snap count. Too bad bama did not try to vary the snap count. I'm am sure that Auburn will have some plays to burn FSU trying to time their rush. I am so glad that Big C went to bama, he was committing fouls all night long. Our offensive line is much much better than bamas and FSU.

I heard somewhere that Cristobal teaches Bama's OL to head slap and pull the opposing D lineman down on top of them.

Archived