Do You Smell Something?

LegalEagle

Neither Bowling Green, OK St. or Utep lost any ground in the coach's poll dispite losing to unranked teams. AP had almost the same result. Does anyone recall 3 teams who lost not dropping in the polls?

p.s. is there a site for a list of individual AP voters? i want to seperate the guilty from the innocent...

Hold it, hold it, hold it...new polls haven't even been released yet. That's why nothing has changed.

It would appear that voters in the BIG12 & PAC10 areas are sticking together. Unlike voters in the SEC. The BIG12 & PAC10 teams are also getting a large number of votes from BIG10 & ACC areas.

Well, in related incidences, there was the tie (in '66, I believe) between Michigan State and Notre Dame...they made them co-champs and left undefeated and untied Bamar 3rd!

Then, in 1983, they jumped #5 Miami, narrow victor over #1 Nebraska, to 1st over #3 Auburn...and dropped Nebraska to ONLY #2, and left us 3rd!!!

This highway robbery does go on all the time...and always has. Nothing new! It's TOTAL MEDIA BIAS against the greatest football conference in America!

skcub=a new convert to the cause. thank god there are people that still don't have brainwashed minds out there....there is cause for hope!

my secret plan, still under development, is to create a new militant group jan. 4th, 2005 called al auburn. we will be based under the religous principles of sec football. each morning we will shake our orange and blue shakers, drink a swig out of flasks, and bow toward the holy land, jordan-hare east.

i will unveil the details to al auburn in a future post....those who fail to vote for us will pay dearly. I can't write anymore now as a satellite is starting to go over my house and my mind will soon be scanned by intelligence agencies.

Oops. Yikes. Sorry.

I went to a poll site which showed the new results but was affixed to last weeks ratings!

Uh, well, shucks. My apologies once again.

Signed:

DUH!

Archived