What color jerseys will we wear

Boss

Does anyone know who the home team will be? Not that it makes any difference...we are undefeated in both our blue and our white jerseys this year...but since there will not be much news this morning until the polls come out, I thought this would be a good question.

And sine TENN also wears orange (albeit a lighter one), what color do we wear to the game Saturday?

I think the home jersey color alternates by division...I think the SEC East wears home jerseys in even years and the West in odd years. I remember we wore our home blues in '97 and our road whites in '00.

So, using that hypothesis, we'll be in our road whites on Saturday.

Don't know about the rest of you going to the game. But, because I'm sitting in the UT section (I'm not a student or heavy donor, and live in Tennessee and got my ticket for $50.), I'm wearing as much blue as I can just to stick out in the crowd.

I'd say let's go knock some teeth loose, but these UT folks don't have any.

War Eagle.

I was watching CBS, I think, and they were doing a promo for the SEC championship game that said Tennessee at Auburn. I will go with whatever TU21 says. I could care less as long as Cadillac or RB demolishes Kevin Burnett.

Speaking of the color of jerseys, ... did anyone catch the Cowboys/Bears game with the retro uniforms on Thanksgiving? Exhibit A why we should never go to an orange jersey:

IRV10511252309.jpeg

Speaking of the color of jerseys, ... did anyone catch the Cowboys/Bears game with the retro uniforms on Thanksgiving?  Exhibit A why we should never go to an orange jersey: 

IRV10511252309.jpeg

126818[/snapback]

What? I personally like them :)

Burnett thinks that he is the sh*t. He talks up a storm. I know he is good, but he doesn't back it up all the time, and his team isn't good enough to be talking like he does.

My tickets are 10 rows up from the TN bench, I will personally be giving Burnett and Phat Phil hell all game.

126928[/snapback]

What section is that luke?

Archived