I'm worried that...

chinook

I am usually one of those worry warts, but so far this week I haven't been able to convince myself that the Viles have what it takes.

This Auburn team has proven each week that it can handle whatever the opponent throws at them offensively or defensively, the coaching staff looks like each week they come up with effective game plans and adjustments to handle the tasks at hand.

Oh crap, now I'm worried that I'm not worried. :o

I'm usually waiting for the other shoe to drop when Auburn gets to a big game, but after seeing UT's performance against UK last week, I have become rather confident that this will end in an :au::sec: Championship.

But, does that make me overconfident? :huh:

I'll tell you who put my mind at ease last night, Caddy. He said that after the game with UT they were running their mouths about the "Best" team not winning and how they'd see us again. He was smiling ear to ear when he said we can't wait to get on the field and show em' who the better team is.

That makes me feel muuuuuch better. :comfort:

Well I am definately one that is usually very nervous before big games. For LSU, Tennessee, Arkansas (dont ask, i guess it was matt jones), and Georgia, I was going crazy the week of the game. My stomach was doing flips before the Georgia game.

Well, I'm not nervous this week so far. Which has amazed me. I'm sure it'll probably hit on friday morning or something....but so far, I'm pretty confident! (which scares me a little bit! ha)

I am worried that Tubby is lobbying Slive to get Utah in the Sugar bowl. Nice bulletin board material for UT.

I don't think Phillip is going to give us this game... :blink: And we really need to win by at least 3-4 TDs.

WDE

Don't Worry Be Happy!

IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

AUBURN 11-0

AUBURN 34

TENNESSEE 10

AUBURN 21

ALABAMA 13

THREE IN A ROW 4 OF THE LAST 5!!

Don't Worry Be Happy!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::au::au::big::big::au::au::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ok, ok,..I will worry if it helps! I am worried that we will fall flat on our face! We always seem to, in the big games. Win by 3 or 4 TD's?!! Are you kidding??! If we win by 3 or 4 points we will be real lucky?

I am worried that Tubby is lobbying Slive to get Utah in the Sugar bowl. Nice bulletin board material for UT.

I don't think Phillip is going to give us this game... :blink:   And we really need to win by at least 3-4 TDs.

WDE

127964[/snapback]

Raven, could Coach Tuberville EVER do anything that would please you?

I have been nervous before every game this year - well ok, not LA Tech or LA-Monroe - or the Citadel. But that's just the way I am. Am I nervous this week? Yes. I know we have the better team. I know AU will win. Doesn't help my nerves. I will not be happy until we are at least 3 touchdowns ahead (and I break open a couple of miniatures). I do not like Tenn. and I absolutely detest "Rocky Top".

I am worried about this game. I know Tennessee will be ready. I'm worried that our players and coaches are more concerned about the BCS than this game. I think we have the better team, but if we don't play our best we will get beat.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I am worried about this game.  I know Tennessee will be ready.  I'm worried that our players and coaches are more concerned about the BCS than this game.  I think we have the better team, but if we don't play our best we will get beat.

128084[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. I think as fans and alums, WE are more concerned about the BCS than we should be. I really believe in my heart that the players are focused and ready to take care of business. I have just seen too many quotes in the paper this week to think otherwise. Kevin Burnett needs to buckle his chinstrap. A big Brown truck is bearing down on him...

Coach Terry Price says he believes his ends have made positive strides since the first game with Tennessee.

“I think they have improved,” Price says. “Tennessee was probably one of the worst games that we played as a defensive end unit."

"We went back and watched this year’s Tennessee game film and you can see a lot of areas where we have gotten better. We still need to improve, but I didn’t think we played well at all against them the first time. They know we have to get better to beat these guys.”

“It has been 15 years since Auburn has won an SEC Championship in football. We want to get out there and get it done. We were there in 2000, but there is no prize for getting there. We want to get there and win it. That is what our plans are to do. Our guys have worked hard and want to win.”

I don't think Phillip is going to give us this game... :blink:   And we really need to win by at least 3-4 TDs.

WDE

127964[/snapback]

Raven, could Coach Tuberville EVER do anything that would please you?

128082[/snapback]

11-0 is A LOT better than 8-5. :big:

Archived