Softball vs Mississippi State - Game 2

grounder to first and msu beats the throw and is safe at first... Myers comes out to question it, but nothing changed (as usual), so runner on 1st and 9 outs.

Marcy Harper comes back and gets two strikeouts to end the threat and keep the game scoreless. Auburn coming to bat.

Marcy Harper sets down MSU in order. Harper has 4 strikeouts through 2 innings. Auburn coming to bat bottom 2nd.

Melero

Rhodes

Abbott due up for the tigers.

Carosone hits one deep to left and their left fielder grabs it over the wall and brings it back in for the final out. No score. MSU has 3 hits, Auburn still looking for their first hit.

Going to the bottom of the 4th, still scoreless. OK... Now its time to get the bats going and hammer msu. This was our big inning last night. Let's get it NOW....Come on tigers.

Marcy Harper sets down MSU in order. Going to bottom 6th, tigers trail 2-0 and are looking for their first hit. Come on Tigers.....

Auburn gets a hit in the 6th. runner on 1st. Tiffany Howard with the hit. Emily Carosone at bat.

Missed the entire scenario (watching hockey too) but Auburn has the bases loaded and 1 out. Kasey Cooper at the plate.

infield single here as their secodn baseman gets cleated by the Auburn runner sliding into 2nd... MSU coach out to argue the play....Auburn scores a run and the bases remain loaded. 2-1 MSU now and still only 1 out.

I'm not sure what we are all waiting on. I know their second baseman was injured and helped off the field, but other than that, I'm not sure why the umpires are waiting. I would think MSU would put a player in to replace the injured player and we would start playing.

Archived