Softball vs. Texas A&M - game 1

Texas A&M got a grand slam in the first inning....and lead the whole way. Entering the bottom of the 7th, Auburn trailed 6-2. Auburn got 2 runners on then a chopper up the middle and the tag was late at 2nd to load the bases with 1 out. Kasey Cooper comes to bat and CRUSHES one down the right field line for a GRAND SLAM to tie the game 6-6. Texas A&M changed pitchers. Branndi Melero comes to bat, still with 1 out and runs the count full. On the 3-2 pitch SHE CRUSHES IT TO RIGHT CENTER and GONE.....

AUBURN WINS 7-6 WITH FIVE RUNS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH. I'm so glad the hockey game I'm watching was at intermission for that. What a way to end the game. Unbelievable.

Texas A&M got a grand slam in the first inning....and lead the whole way. Entering the bottom of the 9th, Auburn trailed 6-2. Auburn got 2 runners on then a chopper up the middle and the tag was late at 2nd to load the bases with 1 out. Kasey Cooper comes to bat and CRUSHES one down the right field line for a GRAND SLAM to tie the game 6-6. Texas A&M changed pitchers. Branndi Melero comes to bat, still with 1 out and runs the count full. On the 3-2 pitch SHE CRUSHES IT TO RIGHT CENTER and GONE.....

AUBURN WINS 7-6 WITH FIVE RUNS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH. I'm so glad the hockey game I'm watching was at intermission for that. What a way to end the game. Unbelievable.

You mean bottom of the 7th lol! Sadly I wasn't calling this game, but I was working studio

Marcie Harper and softball Tigers shut out TAMU in game 2 of the series Saturday afternoon...gave up just 3 hits.

Archived