The Auburn Effect

Dlewis23

I just find it interesting how everyone is severly overrated after we beat them. I mean after we beat LSU, they were horrible and a sham of a defending National Champ;finished 9-2. Not too shabby. After Tennessee, the quaterbacks were still green,finished 9-3, After Georgia, thier previous games were misleading because they played weaker opponents. When they realized that we were the best team in the league, they said it was a down year; Yet we have 5 teams ranked. More than any other conference. We actually had to ranked teams in the confrence cahmpionship. What a concept!

These guys are by far the best :au: team I have had the privilege of watching. Thank you guys for an amazing season. :big::big::big::big:

You guys have made it great to be an Auburn fan in Tuscaloosa!!!

Amen! They are not only the best :au: team I have had the privilege of watching on the field, they are the finest group of young men, and coaches, off the field, too. What class! They all have bright futures ahead of them and have learned not only how to win football games, but how to win in life and to be true leaders! Thank you, Tigers, for an amazing season!

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have one more random question. How many games have we had the ball with an opportunity to score in the final minutes of the game, but since there was no need to score we just ran the clock out? Bama, Georgia, Tennessee, Ole Miss. any others? I think that that is a severly overlooked aspect to our season. Also not throwing in the fourth quarter when we were up big. Very Classy.

Take Note OU <_<:angry:

I love my Auburn Tigers!!!

Classy is right on!

GO SO CAL! I hope you rip their hearts out! A big AU win over Va. Tech and a close loss for OU gives us a shot at a split....However unlikely.

blame the system not OU. they did what they had to do to get the attention of the voters, we did not. i think we would beat both USC and OU but we will never know.

USC on the other hand have been living off of what happened last year. they should have lost to UCLA yesterday. that horrible call on the reggie bush fumble cost us a shot at the orange bowl.

Archived